• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    O crap the idiot filter has failed again.

See - the thing is - with it on, you can't see half of the posts on INGO.

And speaking of which...
    I know no one care what I think, but the thing that bothers me about Glocks are their fanbois. So many will tell you that Glocks are the "be-all end-all". "The ONLY gun to carry..." "The only truly reliable gun..." Ad nauseam...

Honestly, they make me glad to read about a failure in a Glock. I just get tired of the hype.

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Both of my 19s are 100% stock. There is absolutely nothing you can do to a Glock to make it better. You cannot improve upon perfection. I would -rep the **** out of you, too.

:laugh::laugh:

Why are there companies that specialize in "upgrades" for glocks? Yes, some pieces (interchangeable barrels) enhance flexibility, some are to help personalize the gun for the owner, but some are for fixing what some perceive as problems with their guns. I put an extended slide lock lever on my G30.

And please tell me if Glocks are so trouble free, why are there so many Glock armorers?

:popcorn:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka

And speaking of which...
    I know no one care what I think, but the thing that bothers me about Glocks are their fanbois. So many will tell you that Glocks are the "be-all end-all". "The ONLY gun to carry..." "The only truly reliable gun..." Ad nauseam...

Honestly, they make me glad to read about a failure in a Glock. I just get tired of the hype.

Kind of reminds of 1911 owners. :D

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I hear glocks suck so bad they are doing away with them in 2 months coinciding with the end of the lifetime ltch.....

Some russians are going to go door to door and reclaim the sucky glocks and replace them with 1911s

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    All the Glock haters always come out of the wood work for no reason at all just like roaches when the lights go out. The Glock haters make me love all of mine even more. It just proves that people love to hate the winners!!!!!! :rockwoot:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville

And speaking of which...

All the Glock haters always come out of the wood work for no reason at all just like roaches when the lights go out. The Glock haters make me love all of mine even more. It just proves that people love to hate the winners!!!!!! :rockwoot:

I rest my case. :nuts:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    :laugh::laugh:

Why are there companies that specialize in "upgrades" for glocks? Yes, some pieces (interchangeable barrels) enhance flexibility, some are to help personalize the gun for the owner, but some are for fixing what some perceive as problems with their guns. I put an extended slide lock lever on my G30.

I don't use a slide lock. I pull the slide back.

And please tell me if Glocks are so trouble free, why are there so many Glock armorers?

:popcorn:

Because it's the most popular handgun in the world. I like to know everything about my guns. I don't need to be a Glock Armorer to do that, but it's something to do. If I had the chance to go for free, I'd do it, and I may. Parts do wear. I'm not exactly sure why you thought you had me on that. It was a dumb comment.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I don't hate glocks, it is just some glockowners take themselves too seriously. I point out some people like to modify their glocks and a glockowner cries for neg rep. A reasonable person posts later that 1911's are modified just as much, if not more. Guess who gets repped.

I was talking with a woman at work recently who had just bought a gun at a gunshow. Now with prices being what they are right now I had to ask what she bought and how much. Bryco 9MM for around $200. She then proceeded to tell me it was just as good of a gun and a better value than the glock her friend bought for $500-$600. Metal is much better than plastic. Just smiled and nodded. Her mind was made up so I didn't confuse her with the facts.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I don't hate glocks, it is just some glockowners take themselves too seriously. I point out some people like to modify their glocks and a glockowner cries for neg rep. A reasonable person posts later that 1911's are modified just as much, if not more. Guess who gets repped.

I was talking with a woman at work recently who had just bought a gun at a gunshow. Now with prices being what they are right now I had to ask what she bought and how much. Bryco 9MM for around $200. She then proceeded to tell me it was just as good of a gun and a better value than the glock her friend bought for $500-$600. Metal is much better than plastic. Just smiled and nodded. Her mind was made up so I didn't confuse her with the facts.

People who mod Glocks, and people who have 1911s deserve -rep.

That's true.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

I agree.

steve.gif

ironman870

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    NE
    Glocks are like Lamborghinis. I hear they are nice and i have touched one before, but have no personal experience. That is all.

That being said, they are probably the main employer of Austria too. lol

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Glocks are like Lamborghinis. I hear they are nice and i have touched one before, but have no personal experience. That is all.

This is the first time I have EVER heard/read someone compare a Glock to a Lamborghini. I certainly would not go that far. I also would not go as far as saying Glocks suck, however.

What I will say is that I am not a Glock fan and would rather spend $500+ on a different pistol. Feels too much like holding a plastic brick for me personally. They do go bang every time though.

Top Bottom