• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am working on a Glock 34 in order to prep it for shooting some competitions in the next month. I have already installed a 3.5 lb ghost connector and have gotten the trigger pull down to 4.5 lbs. Just wondering what other recommendations there are for improving the trigger. I have heard about adding a wolff spring set, but they have so many options and I have no idea which one to buy. I am pretty good a polishing parts too, so if there are some parts I can pull out and give a good polish to, I would like to know that too.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Without changing any springs you'll stay at 4.5lbs. But you can smooth and polish all contact surfaces to a mirror shine. I just got up from the table polishing on my 19

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    You can do everything you want to accomplish without changing springs.. Generally speaking, changing springs leads to reliability issues..

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I'd like to do springs too. I just don't know which ones to buy.
    Being it's a 34 I'm gonna guess its not a carry gun. What about HD? If this is purely a range gun and you're not using it in competition with money on the line then you can put a 6lb trigger spring and a 4lb striker spring. This is what I have in my 34 with the evo elite connector. No malfuntions or failures to touch off factory federal fmj as of yet

Top Bottom