• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    A lot for sale do not know if a lot have been sold. Right now stay away from the used market. Be patient and new will catch up sooner or later.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    High demand, well known name, new gen 4 are out. Probably a combination of things. Some are cashing in on high prices, some are looking to move from older models to the new one.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Yeah this pricing on used pieces is just getting insane. I was just offered a used G26 Gen3 with the std 2 10rd mags +1 15rd mag and the seller wanted $650!?

If they were in stock, which I expect them to be in stock at some point, I could get a brand new G26 Gen4 with 3 mag for LESS THAN $550!!!

Or cheaper than dirt SEEMS to have the Gen4 G26's in stock for $629 .. thats high but still cheaper than the used one I was offered.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    Lots of glocks out there and lots of folks want them. Many people trade or upgrade often, but, as has been already pointed out, I suspect some are selling to get top dollar and premium prices.:twocents::ingo:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Yeah this pricing on used pieces is just getting insane. I was just offered a used G26 Gen3 with the std 2 10rd mags +1 15rd mag and the seller wanted $650!?

If they were in stock, which I expect them to be in stock at some point, I could get a brand new G26 Gen4 with 3 mag for LESS THAN $550!!!

Or cheaper than dirt SEEMS to have the Gen4 G26's in stock for $629 .. thats high but still cheaper than the used one I was offered.

I bought a NIB G26 Gen 3 two weeks ago from my LGS for $525. He had 4 mags in stock for $30 ea, so I bought those, too.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I glad to hear that some of the LGS are getting some stock in and selling at normal prices.. I just wish some of the private sellers would realize that they may have just missed the boat on selling their used gen3's for $600-700 and either keep their weapons or sell them at realistic prices and for sucks sake, stop it with the, "it only comes with one mag" BS!!

Top Bottom