• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I see some coming up for sale now on Armslist. One at an actual reasonable price. My question is this are they becoming more available and also why so many being resold? Is there a problem with the gun or are people regretting not waiting for a 9MM version?

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    People buying to make a buck or 150.00 or more !!! Some people having issue with ammo ... Most shops in my area Indy have had waiting list but seem to be all through them and if they have any in stock it's first come first serve ! Hope to get one soon ...

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I've handled one and seen them several times down here in stock, I have no interest in one though. Most people buy small guns to carry then don't carry them and sell them.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    The one I know if at a shop is on display for a week before the person that ordered it picks it up...I think they are just in high demand. And as others have said, there are 'gun flippers' too and not just ammo flippers. So thats why you see them pop up so quick for resale.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I think people see "the" next hot gun (the current hot gun?) and buy it with the intentions of reselling it and making some "easy" money off it

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Must be a lot of impatient folks out there with too much money to wait I guess. So there is no real issue with the gun it self just a lot of flippers then?

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    The only G42 I've seen in person was at a LGS in Noblesville. He was asking $560 IIRC and said he had gotten in 10, had 1 left. He got them a few at a time from different sources. My guess is person one bought for $380ish, sold to the LGS for $450ish, LGS sells for $560. And 9 people apparently had noooo problem paying it. I've been told by my GM that when we get them in they'll be $379.99. At that price I can wait and be patient

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Those that have them say it has low recoil , fits hand well , so,e have had issues with Ammon and some havnt so it's hit n miss I think ..... I havnt got mine yet !

Top Bottom