• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    I really want to shoot one of these guns.

I also would like to know what they go for. Question for the board. . . would you buy one of these, not knowing their quality, for say --- $380 for a new G19 clone? For $450?

Just curious how $ would play into your decision. As I said, I really want to shoot one, but I wouldn't give those thieves one red cent (so I would have to borrow yours!) :)

Cheers,
    Steve

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I think they need to add something or reshape something on the slide..... kinda dosent match the p99 contours of the frame. just my opinion.... but looks like a neat Idea long as they have good QC.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Question for the board. . . would you buy one of these, not knowing their quality, for say --- $380 for a new G19 clone? For $450?

Just curious how $ would play into your decision.

Hell no, I wouldn't risk my life for the difference.

My G19 works every time I pull the trigger.... as have the many millions of others before mine over the years.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Well somebody should sue Springfield, for taking the name of an American institution which it has NO connection to, and using it as a marketing gimmick to sell $250 Croation pistols for $500. And there's nothing more American than a 1911 made with genuine Brazilian steel, is there? :):

"Springfield Armory" :rolleyes: Stamping that name on a European pistol is kinda like giving the title "US President" to someone who was born in Kenya. :D

:horse::horse::horse:

Get over it. They're here to stay. :rolleyes:

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    :horse::horse::horse:

Get over it. They're here to stay. :rolleyes:

Never said they weren't. Heck, if there are enough people fooled in this country to keep Chrysler in business this long, anything is possible. Let's call it a "Spingfield," they'll buy it! American dream, baby! :D

Tell us again how wonderful Hi-Points are. :):

glockguy07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Well somebody should sue Springfield, for taking the name of an American institution which it has NO connection to, and using it as a marketing gimmick to sell $250 Croation pistols for $500. And there's nothing more American than a 1911 made with genuine Brazilian steel, is there? :):

"Springfield Armory" :rolleyes: Stamping that name on a European pistol is kinda like giving the title "US President" to someone who was born in Kenya. :D

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009

I'll take my XD over a Gluck any day. Never liked the glyuck grip angle.

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    Hey its a Glock slide on a P99 frame!

ghost_tr04_big.jpg

ghost_tr04_big2.jpg

It also invokes some CZ-100 to me:

20182-1.jpg

Anywho...atleast they put the magazine release in the correct spot, unlike Walther. :D

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    Did anyone notice the 12 gauge shotgun?

I give you... The MKA 1919

mka.jpg

With what appears to be a polymer lower, no less!
    :D
    why the **** would you need A2 sights on a shotgun for???
    "Look at here, my super duper tacticool shotgun that can shoot 250 yards...":dunno::D
    what a bunch of tards...

Top Bottom