• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stoneytoney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2014
    indy
    New G23 owner here. Dry firing a lot. To be honest I love the stock trigger the way it is. Used police model so it came with night sights still glowing like day 1. No wear marks or anything. They said 40 is dying but as long as I’m alive I’ll own one

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Glocks suck...

No, not really. Just been a revolver, 1911 and M&P shooter through the years.

I have never owned a Glock though the Gen 5 has really appealed to me. Been kicking around adding a 19 or 17 to the stack just to be able say I have a Glock.

Rbooher7526

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Yep. While I like Glocks, I also like Sigs, CZ's, well made 1911's and more... ;)
    I haven't seen you many guns that I don't like. Never was a 1911 fan. They are beautiful to look at, but I just could never get use to carrying one, even the compact models. I do own a Sig P229 in .357 and i have the P290rs. The 290rs is pretty heavy for a small gun. The P229 is great.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I got into Glocks for the aftermarket. Once I got a couple I realized they're easier than most to disassemble also! I had a PPQ but quickly learned if you want to be able to afford different triggers (although the ppq was good) and mags, Glock is the way to go. Also, for the price of the PPQ M5 I could get a G34 AND a red dot, and polish the trigger myself.

G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    I carry a gen4 g30.
    Love my advantage arms .22 conversion for it. This setup does everything I want/need.
    That said, carry what works best for YOU. We're gonna be on the same side in a shootout- I sure want you at your best!

Bburrows04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2018
    COLUMBUS
    I own a glock 23 as I like .40 smith and wesson. I do like how much cheaper 9mm is though and since I have the .40 I will be buying a 9mm barrel and mag to drop in it. It is my first glock and I think it shoots awesome. I also own a couple sigs and an xds. but I do not like to carry the sigs as much as I do my glock.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I own a glock 23 as I like .40 smith and wesson. I do like how much cheaper 9mm is though and since I have the .40 I will be buying a 9mm barrel and mag to drop in it. It is my first glock and I think it shoots awesome. I also own a couple sigs and an xds. but I do not like to carry the sigs as much as I do my glock.

I have a 9mm barrel for my G23 and love it. I have two NiBX finish G23's and I keep the 9mm barrel in one of them. Nice to be able to run the cheaper ammo when I want to... :yesway:

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Good report. My 17TB is my zombie apocalypse pistol. Wonder what percentage of INGO members own a Glock?
    I had a Glock 23. Never could get any accuracy out of it no matter how much I practiced. Got discouraged and sold it to buy a M&P 40. Never looked back.

Runt1122

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Fulton County
    I have become a “fanboy” after trying a few other manufacturers. Simple, rugged, reliable, and many aftermarket parts. Current stable is a G26 and G34, both Gen 4s.

Top Bottom