• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • e-jism

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    NWI
    Has anyone had any dealings or familiar with GlockStore.com. I ordered a Glock 19 from them and then after two weeks of no response tried to cancel order. Still no response. Saw a lot of good reviews for brick and mortar store, but didn't see bad online store reviews until it was too late. Just wondering if it was just me or if someone else had a similar experience with this place.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    I have had no dealings with them, but was considering ordering something about a week ago because they had a good price on it. However, I decided to check their BBB report before doing so. If this is the same place I checked, their rating couldn't be much worse, so I decided to pass.

cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    I have been trying to cancel a glock magazine order for 4 weeks because they stated having them in stock but didn't.

e-jism

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    NWI
    Same thing happened to me. The only reason I ordered the Glock was that they showed it in stock. Hope this doesn't take too long to get squared away. I sent a direct email to Magill yesterday (lennymagill@hotmail.com). Will let you know how it goes.

e-jism

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    NWI
    I have had no dealings with them, but was considering ordering something about a week ago because they had a good price on it. However, I decided to check their BBB report before doing so. If this is the same place I checked, their rating couldn't be much worse, so I decided to pass.
    Smart move. Wish I'd thought of that.

Top Bottom