• ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I'd like to have one...

How's that?

If you're shopping...borrow car seats to take with you. Both the rear-facing infant carrier and a convertible / rear-facing car seat. Those things take up mucho room.

Even with the adjustable rear seats in the Terrain, you might run into issues.

Also, don't discount the Chevy Equinox. Essentially the same vehicle and may very well be able to get it slightly less expensively than the GMC.

-J-

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I've got a friend that got an Equinox in the spring, he's been happy with it; I've got more friends that are all GMC households for several years now and have been very happy with that decision; I personally am not a fan of crossovers, so I can't offer too much of first hand experience on it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'd like to have one...

How's that?

If you're shopping...borrow car seats to take with you. Both the rear-facing infant carrier and a convertible / rear-facing car seat. Those things take up mucho room.

Even with the adjustable rear seats in the Terrain, you might run into issues.

Also, don't discount the Chevy Equinox. Essentially the same vehicle and may very well be able to get it slightly less expensively than the GMC.

-J-

The Equinox, nothing but a rebadged Saturn VUE with a GM engine instead of the great Honda engine that Saturn was putting in it.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The Equinox, nothing but a rebadged Saturn VUE with a GM engine instead of the great Honda engine that Saturn was putting in it.

our vue was giving us nothing but problems, finicky body control module, airbag sensors working only part of the time. the car was NOISY NOISY NOISY. i HATE the vue.

the GMC terrain that we test drove was a completely differant car than the vue including better gas milage.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN

The Equinox and Terrain have been redesigned since the Saturn brand got canned. The new version is significantly nicer than the outgoing model.

With that being said I would not own any GM product. I have no use for a company that takes handouts, files for bankruptcy, kills its suppliers, and then keeps on trucking.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    our vue was giving us nothing but problems, finicky body control module, airbag sensors working only part of the time. the car was NOISY NOISY NOISY. i HATE the vue.

the GMC terrain that we test drove was a completely differant car than the vue including better gas milage.

Brother in law is on his 3rd, sold his first one and regretted it, then went out and bought another one when the twins was old enough to drive so he gave that one to them and went out and bought a red-line model.

All three of them performed great for him, he tried like the dickens to get me to by one, but I needed a little more room and bought a Isuzu Ascender (Rebadged GMC Envoy) for way cheaper than I could have bought a Envoy with my father in laws GM discount and the only difference in them is the emblems, clear headlight lens and it sports the Trailblazer hexagonal driving lights instead of the round ones.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The GMC is a Chevy wearing better cloths. More sound deadening, plusher interiors etc.
    We are a GMC family. It is worth the extra money in the long run.

Top Bottom