• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ranked 8th in the country to start the day.

Now 7-1 in ACC play, 19-2 overall. Undefeated on the road in conference play, 1st wins in school history @ Chapel Hill vs the Tar Heels and tonight in Raleigh vs the Wolfpack of NC State!

Wednesday night the Irish host Duke. Coach 1K has only lost one game to any of his former assistants, & that was last year in South Bend. (Coach Mike Brey was an 8 year assistant under Coach K @ Duke)

If you're a college basketball fan, give them a look. They kinda remind me of those Bob Knight teams of the 80's. Disciplined, resilient, and extremely competitive.

Last edited:

handkaudio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    I am a huge irish mens basketball fan. They are doing great this year, had a great win tonight, will have a great win wednesday when they beat Dule ;)

I have made it to two of there games this year and going to there last game against clemson, cant wait like always!

GO IRISH!

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I'm a huge IU fan. Lots of ups and downs over the last few years. But the Irish are kicking a**!! Congrats and continued good luck this season!

handkaudio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Iu are having a few issues getting consistant, they can sure play when they want. They will get there eventually.

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The Irish still have a pair of games vs Duke ahead of them, and a pesky Louisville team lurking on the schedule as well. I don't expect them to win every game from here on out, but I think they have a very solid shot at making a #2 or #3 seed in the tournament.

I grew up as an Indiana basketball fan, but those days are long since passed. Personally, I think the first step they need to take to get back on track is to rename Assembly Hall the Robert Montgomery Knight Auditorium. It's funny how the power players at the university distanced themselves from that name, but yet they have no problem at all printing his image on the face of their tickets even to this date. I hope they get that mess cleaned up sooner rather than later, and embracing the past success, burying the hatchet, and moving forward is what is required (in my opinion). Miles Brand was the problem, and he's no longer alive. Seems like peace could be brokered with new faces and a resurrected mission of success and discipline.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom