Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There's some sort of mandate that everyone in the public eye has to choose up sides. The right is slower on this, but only by a bit.
    So on the playground a group start’s ridiculing and ganging up on the others. Some will do anything to get in the group, the others will be forced to “choose up sides”. What is happening is not an accident nor coincidental, the group is forcing the others to choose…

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Meh. Just play the music.
    That’s a very simple concept that just seems totally lost on celebrities these days, even most of the older ones just can’t keep their traps shut.

It’s one of many reasons why Rush is my favorite band ever, those guys were around for decades and in all of their shows I was lucky enough to see, and in all of their interviews, they never alienated any of their fans by spouting political crap.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I never have understood deciding to alienate your customer or viewer base the way corporations and celebs do. There are companies I won't do business with (Gillette) and celebs I won't watch (Liam Neeson) just because of the stupidity that they spout. Nice way to narrow your profits that provides no upsides other than patting yourself on the back I guess... :rolleyes:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I never have understood deciding to alienate your customer or viewer base the way corporations and celebs do. There are companies I won't do business with (Gillette) and celebs I won't watch (Liam Neeson) just because of the stupidity that they spout. Nice way to narrow your profits that provides no upsides other than patting yourself on the back I guess... :rolleyes:
    In a normal world of the past that would all make no sense, but today it all is explainable. I hope you have watched the video Monopoly that I have posted here many times if not let me know and I will repost it. It explains how TPTB have taken over control of about all the corporations that matter through leveraged ownership. Simply put, though we consumer’s believe Coke and Pepsi to be bitter rivals, truth is the controlling interest is in both is the same, with huge chunks owned by blackrock and vanguard, which are controlled by foundations of the powerful.

A question just came to mind, if the majority of the shareholders have goals (woke) above just rudimentary profit should that be the corporations mission?

As for celebrities, they will do anything and i mean anything for attention and time in the spotlight. They are either in the media or forgotten. With cover provided by the system they can and do say just about anything.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Another reason to watch where you shop / consume and to only listen to celebs when they're playing a role in a TV show or movie (and sometimes not then if it's bombarding you with Leftist messaging).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

Top Bottom