• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He came to my house and showed me how to disassemble my first 1911.
    He's an exceptional human !
    It speaks volumes about the character of someone when people that don't even know the person can still get a sense of how solid they are just from hearing about them from others whose lives they have touched in a positive way that know them personally.

I get that sense about CM even though I have never met him and that's what motivated me to want to contribute to helping him and his family.

He strikes me as a straight shooter and solid family man and a loyal friend and I respect those traits.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You know what MIGHT be cool? Issue a one time only chance to all permanently banned members for a probationary reinstatement IF they contribute $100(0) to the CM go fund me!!!!

I saw HarleyRider comment on the GoFundMe page after contributing and thought of it.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    You know what MIGHT be cool? Issue a one time only chance to all permanently banned members for a probationary reinstatement IF they contribute $100(0) to the CM go fund me!!!!

I saw HarleyRider comment on the GoFundMe page after contributing and thought of it.
    I liked the guy. After a while, I learned his code. No problem reading it. Very good wordsmith, much better than Uncle Joe.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

Sir, not all Ingo members, past or present, have $100. Good thought though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I don't speak for all Mods, but there are some that would need another zero on that (another zero on $1,000, and yes I'm talking about Kut) before we would consider this.

DD 214 guy and everybody else who DIDN'T show up at the INGO Booth at the 1500? We can negotiate.

A few others who INGOers have reached out to about returning? That's a whole different story.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It speaks volumes about the character of someone when people that don't even know the person can still get a sense of how solid they are just from hearing about them from others whose lives they have touched in a positive way that know them personally.

I get that sense about CM even though I have never met him and that's what motivated me to want to contribute to helping him and his family.

He strikes me as a straight shooter and solid family man and a loyal friend and I respect those traits.
    Mine was one of the last HVAC systems CM installed before his ailment became known. He and his helper hauled it 2 hours North to my place, did a totally professional job of the new install, and were done and gone by the early afternoon. I saved some coin, he made some coin, and it was all good.

That in itself isn't particularly unique - business as usual. What made it unique was that Tim was sick during the whole install. I'm talking sick-as-a-dog type sick. I didn't realize at the time how sick he was. But he stuck it out, and did not leave me in the lurch with a half-completed system.

In hindsight, I'm sure that day was a preview of things to come with his current issues. My hat is off to you, Sir, for the professional job you did that day under difficult circumstance. Thanks very much, and get well soon. Best regards to Miss Cindy, as well.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom