• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    I used to work with a guy that is a vendor that attends several of the gunshows.
    He sells CLP and other accessories. He asked if I could make some coasters based from
    a couple of pics of a cylinder and head stamps.
    I didn't use manufacturer names to avoid any copyright and trademark infringements.

These are what I came up with, and he really likes them. He wants me to scale it up to
    make clocks from them also. They will be offered as customizable, so a name or logo can be added
    at an additional cost.

So, if you see these at a gun show, they were probably made by myself... until they get copied like everything else.

8JlqKLE.jpg

NnTvnNk.jpg

Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    Pretty cool. It must be great to be able to do things like that...

Some people play two word games, or others have to detail their every move to the world with random, un-cohesive posts.
    I prefer to spend my time doing something productive.

If I had your address, I would be happy to send you one. It might take a while, since my real job has me working more hours lately.

Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    Images no longer available?

IDK? The pics show for me one time and the next time, is has the black boxes saying no longer available.

I would have checked back here sooner, but I've had projectile liquids from both ends since Sunday night.
    I think I got a touch of salmonella.

Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    I appreciate the concern, however, it seems after another 6 posts, I can move my interactions to the classifieds.
    Although, I don't give a squat about selling or buying anything. I can get anything I might need, within 20 mins., in any direction from my chair.

-HAND-

Ballistix

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2016
    Next Door
    Since the pics don't seem to be working, I'll post them again.

These are what the guy wanted to take to the shows. He posted them on his website and FB and sold 31 sets in less than an hour.
    I have to get busy and make some more and there will be other calibers in addition to this one.
    He wants to add some other designs as well.

wvkdhfh.jpg

yOJEqMW.jpg

Top Bottom