• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ...not sure I'd be a good "face" for that (bit too redneck)...
    With all due respect, Okie, I disagree.

This isn't some 'Shannon Watts PR campaign', so the 'voice' and 'face behind it needs to be one of an 'Average American' standing up for what they truly believe in, not some 'PR face'. :patriot:

Don't know what ya look like, never met ya. Doesn't matter. You're real, and your idea is real. Therefore, you'd be the perfect 'face' to be out front of a very real 'movement'.

If you don't think so, please take a moment to look back over this thread you started, and just re-read the responses YOU have received from very REAL Americans. :thumbsup:

JMHO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    With all due respect, Okie, I disagree.

This isn't some 'Shannon Watts PR campaign', so the 'voice' and 'face behind it needs to be one of an 'Average American' standing up for what they truly believe in. :patriot:

Don't know what ya look like, never met ya. Doesn't matter. You're real, and your idea is real. Therefore, you'd be the perfect 'face' to be out front of a very real 'movement'. :thumbsup:

I have met OG and she would do well in front of the camera.
    If the media is fair and unbiased that is. Not sure how things would work out if they got sideways on her.......:)

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    found my light last night and swapped it out.

I feel there needs to be more we can do, start a facebook page, share it for all to see. contact the media, get this ball really rolling.

okiegirl? can you do it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm usually not one for symbolism. Never tied any yellow ribbons around trees. Never went to any candle lit vigils.

But I think this is a really good idea and it's a lot more than symbolism.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think it is important to stress this is in support of the LEOs and NOT the politicians. Ballard's reaction was to talk about banning "assault weapons". He needs to go.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think it is important to stress this is in support of the LEOs and NOT the politicians. Ballard's reaction was to talk about banning "assault weapons". He needs to go.

He never should have been re-elected. His focus is to narrow. He is trying to beautify the city. Lets make it safe 1st.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't live in Indy but I will be shopping for a blue lightbulb this afternoon. Any idea who would carry them?

I know I have seen blue LED ones (that look like regular bulbs) with the specialty bulbs at Lowes. mixed in with the night lights, near the flourescent tubes.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    20140707_131348_HDR-1_zpsuurz9erc.jpg

Brothers and sisters of IMPD are not alone!

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I need to re wire my porch lights but until then I dug out my thin blue line bracelet and have been wearing it. Have already been stopped by an officer saying "thank you"

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I wonder if we don't need to be more clear on what supporting the police means?
    I get the voting out of the liberal judges and politicians who favor the thugs over the police. What I'm curious about is the cold calls I get from the Indiana State Police Alliance and the FOP?

Top Bottom