• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    Having a terrible couple of days. I have to go dark for a little while, so I can focus on some not so happy things.

If you need anything of me:

Cell: 260 336 2510

Joe

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Joe,

We've not met.

But I wish you the best. If you need someone to talk to about whatever it is, please don't hesitate to seek someone out.

-J-

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    I am ok. Just have to be able to be here to support my wife and kids. Last night out oldest dog had to have emergency surgery and may not make it. Zero has been with us since we started our family. He is my baby, too. He may not make it.... Compounded with some other things that life throws at you....

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Sorry to hear that. Been there done that I know how tough it is, not to mention all of lifes other problems that all seem to pile up at the worst time :(
    Anyhow prayers and good thoughts headed your way. I hope everything works out.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I am ok. Just have to be able to be here to support my wife and kids. Last night out oldest dog had to have emergency surgery and may not make it. Zero has been with us since we started our family. He is my baby, too. He may not make it..

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out well.

I know how dogs become family. We had three and lost one last year. We thought we were going to lose another last month and he is still not doing well (oddly enough, his name is Zero also).

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm sorry to hear that Joe. Sometimes it seems bad things just keep on happening, one after another. Been there and done that. So ... my condolences.

Top Bottom