• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have to replace my roof and am curious what the going rate is? My roof is 18 square as far as size goes. I am looking for full tear off and having a ridge vent installed to replace my turtle backs. Any info would be great!

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't give you a price but, Ive used Custom Exteriors out of Greenfield twice. Once for my home, and once for my detached garage, recomended them to my neighbor, and he was pleased with them too. My 26X30 standard pitch roof was done in an afternoon! Their phone is 317-894-0152, Pm me If you use them.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    +1 for Indymonkey. He did my parents roof after some severe storm damage. Full tear off, redeck, and shingles in two days. Better materials and workmanship then the original.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I don't know. It was an insurance job, I really didn't care. I used him because of the good references here on INGO, and at the time he was a member here.I do know that a friend at work had him do a complete tear off and reshingle job after I had recommended him. He told me that IM used better material and was at least $3200 cheaper then any other quote he got. He was happy enough to recommend him to another friend of his.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Just had ours done not quite a month ago. It was about 26 squares and we have a steep pitch. Less some inside work, it was about $8K for a 30 year shingle. It was an insurance job from storm damage. I have a great contractor if you are interested, I'll throw you his name. He comes very highly recommended here in Morgan Co and is about as honest as they get.

Top Bottom