• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    On what grounds were they claiming to have the right to arrest that woman? The video starts with them mandhandling her so we don't get to see what transpired prior to that.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Sounds like it's not JUST the police, it sounds like the whole town government is corrupt. After watching that video, I'm still unclear as to what happened in the video. She was speaking at a public meeting and the police chief just decided he didn't like what she had to say? I think everyone in power in that town (except the mayor) needs to be removed based on this video. I'm not one to trust anything I can see from the MSM but if this video is accurate, some folks need to be shown the door...or a jail cell.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    On what grounds were they claiming to have the right to arrest that woman? The video starts with them mandhandling her so we don't get to see what transpired prior to that.
    +1
    without know what happened before the video started you can not make a rational judgment about the situation.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Is there a reason for the mayor to be lying about anything here? It seems the people are backing him up in his fight against corruption and the police didn't like it. I agree there is a lot of questions left unanswered. I would like to see if there is more of that video available.

Here is the full video. She doesn't appear to be doing anything illegal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsQvIjaVDc

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    After watching that, all I can say is, and I may be being a little naive, but I really think we are getting close to some major things happening when our public employees get so arrogant that they don't feel the average citizen is worthy of having a say. I believe we are gonna see these small town good ol boy networks get tarred and feathered, with increasing frequency, at least I hope we do, there seem to be more and more angry folks out there every day.:xmad:

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Another case of corruption, plain and simple. The people involved are doing everything in their power to squash anyone that would try to question them on it.

Top Bottom