• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I was just there 2 weeks ago. Stay in a nice cabin. there is a place on the strip in Pigion forge in a white building that has excellent rates of like 3 nights for 119 a night. Be sure you get a place with a hot tub, trust me. Its worth it. And go see the waterfalls, they have some great paved trails there. There is a place called Calhoons, best Ribs in the country and they have trophies to prove it. And there is a place called Mels Diner, i don't even know where to begin, definitely have there Chicken Philly Cheese Steak. Its famous for that. No matter where you eat ur gonna enjoy it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'll second Calhouns, and also the Smokey Mtn Brewery directly behind Calhouns is pretty good. The Aquarium is one of the better ones I've been to, so give that a look. The pancake house that is a block or so off the main drag, I think it's on Airport rd is also very good. We usually stay in a cabin when we go there, but the Bearskin Lodge is nice, and you can leave your car and walk the town.

Goosepond Monster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    Ellettsville
    The wife and I did the gem mine thing while we were down there and I was a bit disappointed. You buy a bucket and sift through it, then they take you in the back to try and get you to turn one of your precious stones into jewelry.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Im taking a family vacation to Gatlinburg Tn and was sure if anyone had any suggestions on were to vistit i made a list i need to dig up and ill put it on here but i am open to all suggestions and comments good or bad. Great places to eat are a PLUS!!
    Dont walk down the road at 3 am drunk. You get arrested for that stuff there :D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Calhoun's. Go for their beer brewed cooked steak. Worth it. Hit up the Peddler on a night you want to splurge. They hand cut steaks at your table. Their salad bar is top notch.

I like The Ship is good.. it's in the art community district.

Top Bottom