• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Ciyou probably has more on his plate than he cares for right now, the IndyStar just reported that he is taking over Charlie White's case, alleging that Cari Brizzi's incompetence materially effected the outcome of the trial.

If Ciyou thinks he'll get anywhere with an ineffective assistance case then he, White (who was an attorney) and Brizzi are the 3 stooges.

IAALBNYL

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    How have I lost a war? I am unemployed from a job for a bogus reason with 0 dollars in hand. I sue over that bogus reason and end up winning with hopefully enough to keep me afloat till such time as another job becomes available? 66k in hand is better than 0 in hand..

But as I said I dont care about the money. I can ride unemployment untill I can find another job..

I care about the fact that what they did is wrong, and needs to be corrected

Your looking at a long drawn out ordeal (years)with any kind of lawsuite, IF an Attorney will even consider taking it on. And in the end the Attorney's are the ones that hit the payday. Don't count your bankroll just yet. And Just FYI, the lawyer get's 33-1/3% + Expenses on top of the initial fees he charges.

Also I wouldn't make any waves until they award you unemployment. It can and has been denied to people for lesser things.

Just my :twocents:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Your looking at a long drawn out ordeal (years)with any kind of lawsuite, IF an Attorney will even consider taking it on. And in the end the Attorney's are the ones that hit the payday. Don't count your bankroll just yet. And Just FYI, the lawyer get's 33-1/3% + Expenses on top of the initial fees he charges.

Also I wouldn't make any waves until they award you unemployment. It can and has been denied to people for lesser things.

Just my :twocents:

See post above yours :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Its official I am represented by Guy Relford
    I would say you are well represented then and I would hope that you have enough respect for his representation to refrain from further discussion of this incident on an open forum. I am sure that has already been addressed though.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Next person to say shenanigans, gets pistol whipped.
    Hey, Farva.... What's that restaurant you like with the mozzerella sticks and all the goofy **** on the walls?
    Oh, you mean Shenanigans?

:D

OP, I'd refrain from saying anything further and asking a mod to delete this thread and not mention it on this forum until it's been settled. Just what I would do, and anything you choose to do that I did not say is wrong! lol, Good luck with it.

Top Bottom