DSC00787.jpg

IMG_20121212_164708.jpg

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I'm carrying my shield .40 in a hooch holster, I got it with owb loops. He is a site advertiser and I have used many holster made by him for my different handguns. Great product and great service.

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Andrew Henry at Henry Holsters (Bloomington, IN) makes great holsters. He custom makes everything. Great quality and service. I highly recommend them. I have one of his IWB/OWB holsters made of Boltaron for my Shield (more durable than kydex), as well as a double mag carrier, a single mag carrier and an IWB mag carrier. Look him up on Facebook or Google.

Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    Check out White Hat Holsters too. I use one to carry my XD.40SC and it just disappears IWB. It resembles the Crossbreed and has many of the same features and costs a little less for the basic. White Hat will also make your holster custom for you, just send them the graphic you want and they will put it on the Kydex or make the leather any color etc. for you. www.whitehatholsters.com

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    OP, if you can't find a suitable holster, I'd like an opportunity to take the Shield off your hands for you.

I'd simply hate for you to have a carry gun and not be able to carry it... :D

sly14

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I do not personally own a shield. I have a friend that has one and he uses a Versa Carry holster and he is very pleased with it.

Top Bottom