• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Looking to do more river fishing this year and wanted to invest in some decent waders I am open to chest or hip but it seems like every one I bought when I was younger leaked.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Lakefield22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    I have some Cabelas guide series that have only had one leak in four years and that was from an accident with a hook (patched with some silicone boot patching material). My mother has a pair of frog toggs waders that I think she got at Gander Mountain, served her well fishing in Colorado and Utah for the past couple of years.

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    I usually fish spring to fall, as for budget I'd like to be under a 100.00

I will check out the Frog Toggs. I have a rainsuit from them for my boat it works really well. I wasn't aware they made waders

deadeye

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Pulaski Co.
    Looking to do more river fishing this year and wanted to invest in some decent waders I am open to chest or hip but it seems like every one I bought when I was younger leaked.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

I stick to neoprene just feels safer in the water. You don't want a set too big or loose that will fill with water if you should fall and you will sooner or later.

Picked up some Columbia waders at gander mountain on sell for $60. Best ive ever had super easy to get on and no leaks yet. I fish 3-7 times a week no problems yet. No matter what you get keep the receipt youll most likely need it. I did pay the extended warranty at Gander Mountain they trade or pay shipping to manufacture.

Top Bottom