• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Was at the Greenwood Gander Mountian yesterday and spotted an awesome deal. A used Benelli M-4 shotgun with desert camo finish and the neutered mag tube. It looked like it had been drug down a gravel road. If you're interested you can buy it for only $1549.99.

I also heard some guy telling another guy that a lever action .44 Mag rifle is a high powered rifle and not legal for deer hunting in Indiana.

Last edited:

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Excellent!

Some guys give the big chains a hard time. Yes, they are often more expensive, but there's a price to be paid for having a store that most times will have it on the shelf.

I've found some gems in the firearms dept too.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I met a guy to sell a gun to there last week. Thought "Sweet I've got all this cash, Gander is right here, let's see what happens!"

Walked out with as much money as I walked in with.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    They had a 3rd gen Smith 45, which I like, for $399. But the guy who showed it to me claimed they no longer deal on used gun prices, you pay what it is marked. Rolled through there late last week and it was gone, so someone paid it I guess.

If people are paying your ask prices you might as well keep asking them.

bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    I bought a "used" Mossberg Maverick 88 Security last year at Gander Mountain in Merrillville for $105. I saw it one day, looked at it, saw it literally had ZERO wear and looked as if a round had never been fired through it. I thought "man, what a good deal", and put it back on the shelf. I thought about it overnight, went back the next day and bought it. It functions flawlessly and has found a nice cozy spot next to my bed. It's one of the few good deals I've seen there, but it certainly was a good one.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    I think they have good prices when they don't know what they have. I picked up a 700 with a Jewell, in a McSwirly Classic, for $500 at the Greenwood store once. Not sure where the barrel came from or who did they work, but it is a shooter.

Of course at the same time they were asking $1300 for a run of the mill Woodsman, so it varies.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I met a guy to sell a gun to there last week. Thought "Sweet I've got all this cash, Gander is right here, let's see what happens!"

Walked out with as much money as I walked in with.

I know what you are talking about. I met a fellow member there to sell a gun. I Thought hey, I got $600 in cash so I'll have a looksy. They wanted over $100 more for the same gun I wound up getting. When I saw their price I about pissed myself. From time to time I have seen a decent deal.

funkeecowboy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Marion County
    The Castleton GM has some decent deals on shotguns at time, and occasionally a rifle but I've never seen a great deal in their handgun cabinet. They're not always bad deals but typical gunshop prices.

Top Bottom