• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Well with the ESEE family you can go with either the Izula or the IzulaII or the 3 Make sure you get the boot/belt clip for the either of the Izula's. they are perfect for the a boot /camping knife. Just my :twocents: and oh yeah I do sell those knives also.:D

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Well with the ESEE family you can go with either the Izula or the IzulaII or the 3 Make sure you get the boot/belt clip for the either of the Izula's. they are perfect for the a boot /camping knife. Just my :twocents: and oh yeah I do sell those knives also.:D

So Sheila says size doesn't matter but quality does.

:D

That's gonna hurt when she catches me :laugh:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    ESEE 4 is great for a bag or camp knife but a little big to carry unless you don't mind it printing. The ESEE 3 is good carry size but I am not a fan since it won't fit in my hand with a good grip where a folder does better. My suggestion as an ESEE owner is decide how you want to use it and what purpose and go from there. IF it is every day carry then a 3 or Izula but camp knife I would go with the 4, 5, or 6 and not a Junglas. That is my opinion and we all know what those are like:D

Top Bottom