• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beprepared 31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2016
    Terre Haute
    I would look at the Kershaw Blur. You can get them in a variety of color handles and different blade configurations. Check out Amazon. You can usually find different color handles on there for a good price. Or if you are just looking for a more traditional style, check out the buck 110.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    The race to 50 posts is a ***** isn't it? There are thousands of threads online that will point you in the general direction you want to go in. So google "What is a good X$$$ folder?", "What is a good chest rig for my AR15?" or finally "What is a good carry 9mm handgun?".

I will even be nice and post a link to this magical Google machine you cannot seem to operate
    https://www.google.com/

Now if you want to post an actual question thread where you give people a budget, what you use the knife for and features you are looking for we would be more than glad to help.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I would look at the Kershaw Blur. You can get them in a variety of color handles and different blade configurations. Check out Amazon. You can usually find different color handles on there for a good price. Or if you are just looking for a more traditional style, check out the buck 110.

Great deals and excellent customer service can be found here:

www.amazon.com/bleedtherhino

I wouldn't buy a folder anywhere else.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Why yes Rhino, I would venture to say the Military is a great EDC for you especially given your proclivity towards slicey things.

Thank you for your prompt and thoughtful response, Dean Crail.

Follow-up question:

Dean Crail, given that it's a good every day carry knife, how many of them should I carry every day?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Thank you for your prompt and thoughtful response, Dean Crail.

Follow-up question:

Dean Crail, given that it's a good every day carry knife, how many of them should I carry every day?

Based on my personal dealings with the Rhino I would suggest no less than 4 but no greater than 15 knives on your person at any given time.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Based on my personal dealings with the Rhino I would suggest no less than 4 but no greater than 15 knives on your person at any given time.

Again, Dean Crail, I thank you for the response.

To clarify, Dean Crail, my questions was how many Spyderco Military Titanium Fluted knives should I carry every day. We'll save the total number of knives for another conversation.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Again, Dean Crail, I thank you for the response.

To clarify, Dean Crail, my questions was how many Spyderco Military Titanium Fluted knives should I carry every day. We'll save the total number of knives for another conversation.

Ahhh my mistake good Rhino sir, I should hope that only one Military would suffice for EDC purposes. At maximum two should do it in the very unlikely scenario your first military fails! We all know two is one and one is none after all.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ahhh my mistake good Rhino sir, I should hope that only one Military would suffice for EDC purposes. At maximum two should do it in the very unlikely scenario your first military fails! We all know two is one and one is none after all.

Dear Dean Crail:

Again, thank you for your thoughtful response. You make an interesting point, yet I find myself unable to embrace the concept of only two Military models on my person at any given time. Five is a better number, which suggests one for daily use and four backups for unexpected circumstances.

Until we next exchange messages,

rhino

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    For everyday carry you can buy any number of knives from 10$ to 1000$ and more, the goal for me is to buy the best knife I can that I would be heartbroken about when I loose or break it. I stick to CRKT, Case, Buck and a few others.
    Also you might note that the old fashion slipjoint pocket knife is making a strong comeback and you can get a good one for well under 200$
    Check out " kniveshipfree.com"

Top Bottom