• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

This guy should be dealt with likewise.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    "If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

That's the quote I was looking for when I posted this but ran out of time before I found it. Thanks for posting it.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Senseless and stupid crime, but it's still an animal. Growing up rural, troublesome animals were sold, put down, or eaten, but animals are still a responsibility. People shouldn't have animals if they can't act in a responsible manner.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I clicked on the link and my first thought was why would you let that skin head looking mother ****er in your house much less house sit?? Tying him to the bumper and dragging him "might" be too good for this one.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    I clicked on the link and my first thought was why would you let that skin head looking mother ****er in your house much less house sit?? Tying him to the bumper and dragging him "might" be too good for this one.

He's the piece of **** that was driving the truck.
    Updated story on charges in following link. I think the cop should have let the dog loose on him for about a half hour or longer :

VCSO: Driver in Evansville dead dog case is now jailed

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

I agree 100%. Cheaper than jail. Oh, and while he's in there, don't feed him either. This is just sickening.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Senseless and stupid crime, but it's still an animal. Growing up rural, troublesome animals were sold, put down, or eaten, but animals are still a responsibility. People shouldn't have animals if they can't act in a responsible manner.

There is a pretty big difference between putting an animal down and torturing an animal. As indicated in the thread already, someone who would do something like this is capable of the same or worse against a person and we don't need him. Probably not worthy of the death penalty but I'd chip in for a one way trip to Antarctica for the lowlife scumbags.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    How do we distinguish a cruel and unusual punishment for a cruel and unusual crime?

The first title I came up with was not forum friendly and so the title I used was the best I could think of. The thing about the incident that gets me is that it was over the dog using the bathroom on the floor of the guys trailer. Its not like the dog attacked the guy or his wife or kids. It used the freaking bathroom. I am not advocating dragging a dog 5 miles if it attacks someone but I could see someone shooting a dog for that. Other than the needless death of the dog, the saddest thing about this is these *******s will probably get with light sentences.

Top Bottom