• ...and so much more!
  • theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    Maelstrom S12, Aluminum 4Sevens.Com

4sevens Maelstrom S12... 800 lumens in a surefire size package. While I have no ties to this vender, I have bought from this guy before and can vouch for him.

Completely awesome light. Although not weapon mountable, it is definitely a lot of light from a package this size.

We have these in stock, and at 13% off with new year coupon.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Maelstrom S12, Aluminum 4Sevens.Com

4sevens Maelstrom S12... 800 lumens in a surefire size package. While I have no ties to this vender, I have bought from this guy before and can vouch for him.

Same light at our site sponsor LED Warehouse going @ 13% off, why buy from them when at the same price when you can get it from LED Warehouse for less!:D

After all saving money and getting quality is what we're all wanting right?

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    I posted this in another thread, but thought it may be useful here.

Surefire: Top quality all the way around. The switch, body, electronics, fit and finish and warranty are all the best in the business. All USA made. These lights are typically more simple and easy to use and have very few failures. Although there are other lights that have higher outputs, keep in mind that SF under estimates light output while other companies tend to over estimate. For example a 200 lumen SF will be brighter than a 250 lumen Fenix.
    Top sellers for SF are the E2DL, E1B Back up and the G2X/6PX

Elzetta: These things are built like tanks. Everything about these is build rock solid, in fact you can actually use the light as a hammer. These lights are actually built for AR15/ weapon mount use. They are a pretty good EDC light, but the lack of a clip option makes it a lesser choice. All USA made with a life time warranty.

JetBeam: I think Jetbeam is an under rated flashlight company. Their RRT series lights are the best built Chinese made tactical lights I've seen. The new "P" series is also a really well made EDC light. They do make a budget "B" series of lights which work well, but are not made to as high of standards as the P or R lights. The warranty isn't that great at 18 months, but I still think these lights are a good value for someone looking for a solid light with more options and a lower price point.

4Sevens: Absolutely the most popular brand we sell. 4Sevens is always a step ahead of everyone when it comes to putting in the latest LED technology to a flashlight. This company was founded by one of the original Fenix guys, which is why they have some similarities. They are USA based, but made in China and offer a 10 year warranty. I think these lights are the best all around value on the flashlight market place. I think the build quality is inline with the price point. They are not as well built as a Surefire, but they also don't carry the SF price tag. They also make a lot of lights that run on AA batteries which is appealing to many buyers.
    Top Sellers: Quark X 123^2, Quark AA^2, S12, Turbo AA^2

Fenix/Olight/a bunch of others like them: These lights are going to be similar to 4Sevens, except a step behind them. It's really not even worth buying a Fenix these days, as you can get a similar light with a better warranty in a 4Sevens. Fenix and Olight won't have as good of a warranty and they are based in China which can make warranty work a pain unless you have a good dealer. I will say that one of the best values for a tactical light is the Olight M20, it's a very well designed and built light. I'd recommend it over the 4Sevens G5.

For personal use: I carry a Surefire back up in silver. It's a nice small light with a lot of power due to the TIR lens. It also has a very useful low mode which I find myself using more than the high mode. I do like lights with a click switch which this has. I picked the silver color because it's a little easier to see if you drop it in the dark. Mine is about two years old now and still going strong without any issues.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Surefire, Fenix, 4Sevens, you name it, there are LOTS of manufacturers out there that make lights like you're looking for.

I have a Fenix and a 4Sevens. The 4Sevens is pretty much just a copy of the Fenix but made with a bit better quality. I've had my Fenix L2D for about 5 years now, it's been dropped off the roof of a 2 story building while turned on and it still works great. It's been through the washer & dryer at least twice that I know of, and it's been carried nearly daily for those 5 years. It's still kicking.

The 4sevens I'm not so sure how I like it. It's a "tactical" model, and it only offers you 2 light modes that you have to pre-program... I'm not a big fan of it... I bought it bc it was on clearance for about $30. I leave it on the nightstand for bump in the night things.

My Fenix is the one that I chose to take with me to the sandbox and it performs very well.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    I will say its about a 70/30 split on the regular quarks vs the tactical quarks, as far as what people buy.
    The guys that buy the tactical versions just want a light that turns on and off without having to worry about changing modes....etc.

Surefire, Fenix, 4Sevens, you name it, there are LOTS of manufacturers out there that make lights like you're looking for.

I have a Fenix and a 4Sevens. The 4Sevens is pretty much just a copy of the Fenix but made with a bit better quality. I've had my Fenix L2D for about 5 years now, it's been dropped off the roof of a 2 story building while turned on and it still works great. It's been through the washer & dryer at least twice that I know of, and it's been carried nearly daily for those 5 years. It's still kicking.

The 4sevens I'm not so sure how I like it. It's a "tactical" model, and it only offers you 2 light modes that you have to pre-program... I'm not a big fan of it... I bought it bc it was on clearance for about $30. I leave it on the nightstand for bump in the night things.

My Fenix is the one that I chose to take with me to the sandbox and it performs very well.

Sport69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Portage, IN
    Here is my EagleTac T100C2 CREE XP-G

• Turbo Mode: Constant 425 Lumens
    • General Mode: Constant 50 Lumens
    DSCF4591.jpg

DSCF4592.jpg

Here is my favorite: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JETBeam PC25 [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CREE XM-L T6 LED [/FONT]Has great memory and quick access random strobe function.

• Turbo 408 lumens
    • High 160 lumens
    • Mid 45 Lumens
    • Low 8 Lumens
    DSCF4593.jpg

DSCF4594.jpg

Patrolman1981

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Richmond, In
    Surefire 6px. Takes the 123 batteries but I have had mine for 2 years and use it 3-5 nights a week and have only used 4 sets of batteries. So for the average person say a set of batteries a year....that ain't bad.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    I like my Fenix PD30-R2.

Check WarehouseDeals.com for decent prices on Fenix and SureFire...they ebb and flow, due to the nature of the site.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Fenix/Olight/a bunch of others like them: These lights are going to be similar to 4Sevens, except a step behind them. It's really not even worth buying a Fenix these days, as you can get a similar light with a better warranty in a 4Sevens. Fenix and Olight won't have as good of a warranty and they are based in China which can make warranty work a pain unless you have a good dealer. I will say that one of the best values for a tactical light is the Olight M20, it's a very well designed and built light. I'd recommend it over the 4Sevens G5.

Let me salute you sir. I have an Olight M20S that I got in October and I really like the light. I have to admit that I have had to seek warranty service on this light due to a rattling reflector. About getting warranty service, the way to go about this is to contact Olightusa.com. I discovered this after contacting both the dealer/seller and Olight. However, I do love the user interface (UI) on this light...of the other lights I investigated, only Jetbeam had a similar UI and from reviews I saw it appears that the Jetbeam was very floody and I like the greater throw of the Olight. I am planning to submit a review of this light (with pictures) after I get the light back from the shop.

Stringtown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Whitetail Legands sell a light called the Bloodhound. Nice light for a nice price. You get a rechargeable battery orone that takes AAA.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Streamlight - Strion C4 LED. I use it for work, extremely light, tough, and has long lasting rechargeable batteries. It's only 160 lumens though.
    images

Comes with 12v cig lighter jack and home wall cords for the charger:
    images

You can buy them at a few locations around Indianapolis but you might have better luck looking online for a deal.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I just received my 4Sevens Quark X 123^2 Tactical from The LED Warehouse and I couldn't be happier with it, or their service. The light carries well, has a great UI, and has a decent run time. It is much easier to carry than my Turbo X. LED Warehouse also had it sent out and in my mailbox in no time.

Top Bottom