• E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i have never understood why people hate on elmores

my experience below

i have never bought a gun there but tones or accessories they always knock off money when i get to the counter before i even ask ammo to every time. there sticker price is high yea but make an offer the worst they can say is NO... i went there today and looked at a m1a they handed it to me said -250 less then what was written on the tag.

well I have never understood how this "suckers tactic" works so well.

I put a 3rd gen BASIC (no ns) USED glock with 2 mags in my case for $550, then you wanna buy a glock so bad, and you havent done your research and would probly pay $550 anyways, but then to shamwow you, I go ahead and tell you (with a wink & a whisper) to make it seem like im only gonna do it for you and between us "buddies", even though I've never met you before in my life, or if I have, your not important enough to remember, but I whisper to you I'll let you have it for $500, and you are ****ting your pants your so happy and surprised. when actually its not worth more than $425 at the most, and i (as a dealer, if i was one) wouldnt pay you more than $250 for it, or SHOW you $300 in trade.

so all you people who brag about them knocking off money from sticker are really all just players who get caught in their brilliant little game for the uninformed consumer. enjoy! and while your there, I hope they dont try any shady stuff on you, like they have others.

best advice ..... stick with the reputable dealers ....... bradis, beech grove firearms, TSG, profire arms, plainfield shooting supplies, (im sure Ive forgot someone) but you get the point!

Dpj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Like some people said so far, stay away from Don's. The prices were pretty high from what I saw and the clientele in there was ghetto.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I live on the southside and id stick with bradis, beech grove firearms and TSG. Though Plainfield Shooting Supplies is on the westside they are g2g. Elmores is ok just to browse but they're prices cant compare with any of the above shops.

Top Bottom