• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Hey everyone,

Couldn't help but to share. I was on the hunt for .350 legend magazines for my Ruger American and came across what I thought was a good deal: 2 five round mags for $10 each plus $10 S/H. I wanted 10 round mags but I thought this was too good an offer to pass up (besides, why not get some more 10 round mags too?).

Order comes in and I'm looking at them when I notice one says it's a 10 round mag. I notice the packaging was already opened so I figured it was a mistake and they shipped a 5 round mag in the packaging marked as a ten rounder. Couldn't help my self so I loaded the puppy up. I get to the 6 round and...it loads no issue. figuring there's no way this is right I continue to load it up and it topped off at 10. I went in thinking I bought two five rounders but one came in as a 10. What luck!

Here's the link if anyone wants to check. It's a small surprise but a great one nevertheless!

DuraMag SS AR .350 Legend 5RD Round Black Magazine Factory NEW

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Nice, but had nothing to do with GunBroker itself.
    That was a distributor issue.
    GunBroker does not sell anything but access.

This may have been an example of a distributor who sold more inventory than they had on hand, and not wanting to upset a customer and get negative reviews, they simply upgraded your order, knowing no-one complains about a free upgrade.

Great score at any rate, but I would highly doubt it would be repeated too many times before they just changed the listing.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Nice, but had nothing to do with GunBroker itself.
    That was a distributor issue.
    GunBroker does not sell anything but access.

This may have been an example of a distributor who sold more inventory than they had on hand, and not wanting to upset a customer and get negative reviews, they simply upgraded your order, knowing no-one complains about a free upgrade.

Great score at any rate, but I would highly doubt it would be repeated too many times before they just changed the listing.
    I knew it wasn't Gunbroker themselves, it just happened to where I was lucky. Just a lucky fluke! But I think you're right. They said they had 2 available and happened to only have one. I tried to see if they had more 10 rounders for sale but didn't see any from that distrubitor.

Still cheaper than ordering from Ruger. Last time I ordered from them it was almost as much as these two mags and that was with the 20% coupon they sent me when I bought the rifle.

Top Bottom