• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheBigTim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Indianapolis
    "The bill would change the definition of "unloaded" so that a gun with a loaded clip alongside it would be considered unloaded"

Wow Ohio... wow.

Glad to hear they are making some changes.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I already can.:D

Braggart & show off! ;) :p

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Do they really shoot Mauser C96's in Ohio? Clips? Really? Clips with bullets? Where does the powder and primer go?

Concealed handgun permit holders could legally have clips loaded with bullets next to their weapons

Anyone find the bill in question? I can't make heads or tails of the Ohio Legislature's website.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I've been avoiding ohio because they don't recognize my IN license.

This comment hits the nail on the head.

Allow me to sum up the anti-second amendment gun banners argument for every one of these types of articles published by the PD. Please allow me to write the next gun article for the PD. I can write the article using these premises.
    1. blood will flow in the streets if we pass this law shoot outs on every corner.
    2. The Patrolman's Association and FOP are against it.
    3. Insert quote from local Brady Violence Center spokesman "This is a bad law we need less guns and the public will be put in greater danger"
    4. We need less guns because less guns means less violence.
    5. We don't want to ban guns we just want "common sense" gun laws, despite the 1000 plus laws on the books already that the criminals just seem to ignore anyways, we just need more of them eventually the criminals will obey one of them.
    6. Only crazy right wing wackos feel the need to carry a gun.
    7. The NRA is evil and only wants to see blood flowing in the streets, that's why they are pushing for this law. Despite they are the BIGGEST grassroots organization in the US with MILLIONS od regular citizens as members. I will write the article as if they are a fringe group of wackos supported by only a handful of rich people and the Violence Policy Center, with all of 300 members are the sane ones
    With these 7 statements I can write just about EVERY gun article for the PD. They are the same ones used for EVERY PD article does not matter if any of them have an ounce of truth as long as I hit 3-4 of the statements I listed above I can write just about every article dealing with guns.

Last edited:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have been through Ohio several times, and the people there always seem to try and kill me when im on the highway. Where as that does not happen in other states, it leads me to believe that ohio wants me dead....or they are just retarded and don't know how to drive. Either way. i do my best to stay out.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Do they really shoot Mauser C96's in Ohio? Clips? Really? Clips with bullets? Where does the powder and primer go?

Anyone find the bill in question? I can't make heads or tails of the Ohio Legislature's website.

^ This. What if you carry a magazine-fed weapon?

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The story begins by saying "Concealed handgun permit holders could legally have clips loaded with bullets next to their weapons in their cars under legislation approved Wednesday by the Ohio House."

I wonder if this legislation is signed into law if I could also have magazines loaded with cartridges next to my weapon too...:laugh:

Top Bottom