• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Wow... that's just like the cost of gas.... get it high enough for long enough and people get desensitized. LOL

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    I'm not sure of the price, but KS&E on Pendleton Pike had Aguila 9mm yesterday. I was just looking for defense ammo. There were several cases of misc ammo being inventoried...you might give em a call :cheers:

quake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Wow... that's just like the cost of gas.... get it high enough for long enough and people get desensitized. LOL

You know, that's sad but very true lol.....gas goes from 4 bucks a gallon to 3 and we're dancing in the streets. Then we stop and remember that 3 bucks a gallon is still insane.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    It is not in Indy but today I found some 115 gr 9mm remington for 13.99 a box at Dunhams. There was a 4 box limit but that is still a good price. Got 200 rounds for a bit over 50 with tax. The store in Anderson still had a bit left.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    That's still about twice as much as I pay for loading 124gr XTP's.

Just got done shooting some 380, 9mm and 44/40 (rifle) rounds. My son will be over tomorrow morning, if the weather's OK, to put a new bipod on his 308.

I sure am glad I load my own and don't have to buy into all the mess going on right now.

barackalypse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Pop Guns on the SE side apparently has plenty. At least they did a couple of weeks ago. I assume they need a good stock for their range clientele. By normal standards, the price was a little high, but considering the current "crisis" it was very reasonable at around $18/50rnd box of FMJ.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    WalMart. If you find one that has it it will be prepanic price. Been buying 9mm and 7.62 from them lately since everyone else has raised their prices.

Top Bottom