• ...and so much more!
  • OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I’m not sure if this is copacetic since I literally just joined but the reason I stumbled upon INGO is because I WTS 5-10 boxes of 12 g slugs.

I’ll wait for the all clear to provide more info or not. I hope to stay connected to INGO now that I see how much of a resource it will be ✌️
    Check out the intro threads and introduce yourself and read through the forum rules about classifieds etc

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Walmart usually has everything from bulk packs to mid quality hunting loads in stock.
    Hmmm, none of the Walmarts near Indy seem to carry ammo...at none on the north side. If they do, it is not showing online.
    (I even looked at Avon, Plainfield and Brownsburg)

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Hmmm, none of the Walmarts near Indy seem to carry ammo...at none on the north side. If they do, it is not showing online.
    Keystone used to... but haven't wandered that far back in a couple of months. shotgun ammo was all they sold last time I was there.
    but love the site sponsored player... good selection

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Because the big market urban stores sit smak in the middle of the blue dots in the state.

View attachment 338436
    Yeah, its crazy. (this was well before the woke "we wont sell assault rifle ammo" order) One day I was traveling and had to stop at Walmart. So I stopped at the Seymour walmart. They had probably 2 dozen long guns and TONS of ammo.

The day before I was at the N Keystone store I think and they had zero guns and enough ammo I could probably have walked out with one box of each sku without needing a cart or basket.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    The Noblesville store had guns and ammo last time I was there. What ammo they have varies. The Carmel/Westfield store usually has target and bird loads in 12 & sometimes 20 ga. Last week had a bit of hunting centerfire and a fair amount of bulk 22

ETA: They keep buckshot in the locked case but most of the other shotgun shells are on the shelf

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    You won't find it listed on their website, but I go to 3 different locations regularly (Greenwood, Beech Grove, Cumberland) and they all have ammo.

Besides several varieties of .22, they also carry .243 win, .270 win, 30-30, 30-06, 300 win mag, 308 win, 350 legend, 450 bushmaster, 6.5 creedmore, 7mm rem mag, 762x51mm, multiple shotgun gauges, and they even carry @BigRed's favorite caliber, 45-70 gov't!

ammo at WM.jpg

Top Bottom