Good Places to Target Practice? S. Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    I'm new to this site and looking for a good place to burn some powder in Clarksville, IN or New Albany, IN. Looking for a gun range recommendation or private place to shoot. Thanks for helping out a newbie.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    There are a couple ranges up past me, nothing public in between us from what I know. Crosley in North Vernon, and I belong to a club out in the sticks east of where I live. Nice range!

billybob44_Jr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2011
    Southern, IN/Louisvi
    If you don't mind a new guy hanging out with you next time you go target practice, let me know. I'm still trying to get used to this .357 my Dad gave me. I'm used to the 9mm from being a gunner in the Army.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Thanks Lammchop93. I'm really looking for a place to get more practice on this pistol. I can't believe there isn't somewhere to go just to get used to this gun.

I'm in the same boat. I'd love to shoot my pistol more. I live in a private neighborhood, and we cannot fire guns in it. So I have to go to friends just to shoot my gun. Once I get out of college with my business degree, I've thought about opening up a store/range one day. :)

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    There is a range near Campbellsburg (northwest of Salem) not sure if its public or not seeing as i live in the sticks i don't go out there. i only know of it because our 8th grade class has a firearms safety course built in to their gym class and they take a yearly trip out there been doing it as long as i can remember back it the day when i went we even had the national guard bring out some M16s. how many people can say their local middle school has a firearms safety class? let alone one with a trip to the range!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Henryville is the closest and it's usually open, and crowded, on weekends but it's not bad, would love to go Saturday, let any fellow INGO'ers if you want to go then....I have yet to meet one there!!!!

Top Bottom