• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    I am looking for a reliable decent looking car for a good price. dont care too much about a few imperfections as long as it runs good and only needs minor stuff or better if it needs nothing. I have a toddler and a baby on the way anytime now and the car we boughr off someone through a friend ended up being total junk and needing a rear main seal and its not even worth fixing, but the oil is smoking into the car from leaking onto the exhaust while driving so I dont want my newborn breathing that in or my son. We are living off my wifes army retirement which isnt much and im not able to work due to daily migraines. Not lookinf for any handouts but im sure someone can appreciate the situation and maybe someone has a good car, truck, van, SUV, or 4 door truck you dont need and cant let go for a decent price. I have about 3500 to spend and have some guns I could add or trade. Prefer 4 door because my wife is in kind of bad shape from injuries in the army and its hard for her to lean way over or bend dow.. Also the better the gas mileage the better since we have tons of doc appointments but im not going to be too picky.
    Thanks
    Christopher

purple72

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Try giving Whitetail Gunshop in Shirley a call. He had a little Dodge Neon he was selling. It was his daughter's, so he kept it maintained. (765) 737-6375

fordmanchris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Westfield
    Thanks will check into that.

Edit: I don't currently have anything to trade anymore as I had to get done money to fix my other vehicle, but I'm trying to come up with some more cash.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    we have a 1994 olds 98 regency it's got 200+k miles i don't know exactly but it's a high milage car. very well kept vehicle. not perfect by any means, but will do good for you and the family. it's only had two owners and the old man we got it from bought it when it only had 27K miles on it. i believe it can be picked up for $1,700 i wouldn't have a problem getting in it and driving to florida. i trust this car. if you're interested let me know and i can get something set up!

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    I have an old 1992 Road Master wagon. The power train is impeccable, but there are other problems. On the plus side, I only want $600 bucks from a fellow INGO'er.

If you're interested, PM me for my phone. I'm in Indy.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom