• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nim

Plinker
    Apr 5, 2013
    Falls City Area / Clark County
    I don't buy much(usually just ammo on sale) at Orion but last week I got my new Taurus 709. I knew it would be a bit small to hold so I went to Orion looking for a "rubber" grip sleeve.

Did not get the name of the worker who helped me but he showed me 2 options, even going out of his way to point out the cheaper model(Hogue), which is what I purchased.

Now I have a better grip on my gun.

Thank you Orion.

CLowe

Shooter
    Dec 29, 2012
    Apparently no one that works there is a member on here anymore .
    looking for a new shop to deal with myself .

sassy lassy

Plinker
    May 12, 2013
    Elizabeth
    I don't buy much(usually just ammo on sale) at Orion but last week I got my new Taurus 709. I knew it would be a bit small to hold so I went to Orion looking for a "rubber" grip sleeve.

Did not get the name of the worker who helped me but he showed me 2 options, even going out of his way to point out the cheaper model(Hogue), which is what I purchased.

Now I have a better grip on my gun.

Thank you Orion.

I'll let them know of your kind comments. I know they will be glad to hear that you were pleased. The people that I know that work there are good people, willing to help when they can.

Glockman1989

Plinker
    Mar 4, 2009
    I have been dealing with Orion/ Keisler's for a Long time. They are a very good company to deal with and are here to stay. You won't find a Pizza parlor
    there in 6 months.

CLowe

Shooter
    Dec 29, 2012
    Don't post a complaint on their Facebook Page .
    They will block you like 3 year olds

CLowe

Shooter
    Dec 29, 2012
    How in the name of bacon is his response any more "classy" than you calling someone "three year olds"? :dunno:

Besides , when a customer has a concern over customer service , blocking them instead of addressing that concern is a bit childish , like a three year old !!

Top Bottom