• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I run xs big dot on my glocks, I've been thinking about the proctor y notch for my m&p 9 2.0. Some of the newer trijicon offerings don't do much for me. They look like wanna be xs big dot sights with giant orange and yellow dots covering the front post for more money than xs.

DCowboysCR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jan 10, 2017
    Greenwood
    I have Trijicon HD sights with the Orange front sight and love them. The only thing I may do next time is get the new HD version with the thinner front sight for easier long range accuracy.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I have Trijicon HD sights with the Orange front sight and love them. The only thing I may do next time is get the new HD version with the thinner front sight for easier long range accuracy.

I thought the new XR's would be great but truth is the regular Trijicon HD's are still the best, the XR's are slower on all shots except far distance shots and even then they aren't quicker just more accurate.

You will notice the only people really praising them are paid reviews...

I could see them possible working ok on a 5in+ slide, on both my G26+G19 there was way to much gap in sight picture, took time to line the sight up where normally you would be getting shots off.

Stick with Trijicon HD's, they simply are the best!

Top Bottom