Good thing we have a couch, a futon, AND a guest bed...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Wife: Have you seen those 30-day exercise challenges people have posted on Facebook? Like 30-day squat challenge, 30-day abs challenge, etc?

Indy_Guy_77: I think I may have seen someone post it, but I didn't look closely.

Wife: I think April (her sister) are going to do one. I'm going to do the abs one and she's going to do the squat one. She said that she wants to tone her butt up after having two kids.

Indy_Guy_77: You tell your sister that her butt is just fine...

-J-

(This from a guy who bought her a Dyson Animal for Christmas a few years ago...)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The OP made me laugh. Then it reminded me of a joke that involves rodeo, a wife, and her sister, that I can't even come close to making INGO safe. Now I can't stop laughing and people at work are looking at me funny.:laugh:

1988-4551

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Tell her your sleeping in garage one, then sleep in garage two. Maybe even set up a dummy sleeping bag in the first with a nanny cam.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Gunslingers First Rule of Marriage: Never under any circumstances buy your wife an appliance/present with an electrical cord attached...small battery operated gifts on the other hand can work out nicely...

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I need to report that since uttering the statement, I've been "sleeping" in the King Size in the master bedroom - right next to Mrs. Indy_Guy_77....

And I really and truly did buy her (well, us...) a Dyson a few years ago. I also bought "us" a Canon DSLR...ahem.

All in all, I'm glad my wife generally "gets" my humor/satire and attempts at such. Those who have met me know that I'm not a small guy. And those that have met the both of us know that my wife can put the hurt on anyone she wanted to. Thankfully that hasn't been me. Yet.

-J-

Top Bottom