• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    I see that Rambone seems to be the newest "Shooter." Just curious what brought on the ban? Like him or not, with him no longer around, there will be a lot of bandwidth freed up. :):

Seriously, I'm rarely in agreement with what he posts, but am just curious what the issue was, as he didn't seem any more or less nutty than any of the other conspiracy theorists on here. Copyright violations, maybe? I know that was a hot topic a while back.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    in-before-the-lock-3-300x175.jpg

Kind of surprised.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I have the same question. I can see no posts by Rambone that would warrant a ban.

I sent him an email requesting clarification as to his ban. I have not recieved a response as of yet.

I share the same suspicion as Ranger that this thread will vanish in a few minutes. Therefore, IBTV.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    How do you know if someone got banned? Do you have to know them and have them tell you to know for sure? I noticed nordicheathenvinlander hasn't been posting in a while. I just figured he got bored with the site and moved on or was banned. Is there a way for members to tell if someone is banned?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As the staff doesn't discuss actions taking regarding individual members, this thread is nothing but speculation and serves no purpose. If you want to know, I suggest you ask the member if and when he returns. Whether or not he shares with you is up to him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Patriot, I did the same thing. The only thing I can imagine is his offending post or thread has already been deleted. There isn't any of his recent posts that still show up that was of a rule breaking level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom