• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i know there are alot of good people here on this site.it was interesting removing my adds.thanks mastery never been called a liar and a cheat by any one but you.charlie jordan over and out

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    i know there are alot of good people here on this site.it was interesting removing my adds.thanks mastery never been called a liar and a cheat by any one but you.charlie jordan over and out

Dude.... why would you let one guy run you out of here??? :dunno:

Be like me and stay and remain a thorn in the side of the folks who pizz you off!!!! :rockwoot: :yesway: :cheers:

Last edited:

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    special_delivery.jpg

:gheyhi:

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Please stay with us my friend. Life is not perfect and neither are we. Sometimes people can say things they really do not mean.

Forgiveness of someone who has hurt you is quite liberating.

Please reconsider. There are lots of good people on this Forum. I bet the guy who offended you is actually a good guy too.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Stay man! I havent had a go at ya yet! :D:D

Seriously, I have had some screwy deals here but I have stayed! Dont let one guy who posted a few times to get into the classifieds ruin an otherwise great experience here at INGO.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    All I can say is charlie is a man of his word so if he said he didnt change the scope he didnt ! I sold him the rifle in question and Know what scope was on it when I sold it to him .

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Obviously the Classifieds section is "Buyer Beware", but that is why we have the "Good, Bad, Ugly" feedback forum too.

People get burned. It happens. Not everyone is ethical when it comes to business.

If you leave you are letting "them" win.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I think if it were me, I'd be postin' me sum a dat who what when and where sh!t on my way out the door?

42 posts......and then exit.......stage left? :dunno:

I'm gonna miss him, I always enjoyed trying to figure out exactly what he was saying!

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Don't let the XXX win

Charlie, I get bashed all the time and just keep plugging along trying to do the right thing. Read a little on this Mastery person and would love to learn how old this guy is. We need honest people on the forum so hang around and help out. :rockwoot:

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I think if it were me, I'd be postin' me sum a dat who what when and where sh!t on my way out the door?

42 posts......and then exit.......stage left? :dunno:

I'm gonna miss him, I always enjoyed trying to figure out exactly what he was saying!
    Panama, I was wondering the same thing. There is another post from him that explains all.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    Cant we all just settle our differences over some BACON!!!!

I dont think anyone will argue with me over that bacon fills the empty holes left by others and brings joy to us all. It also make a great apology gift, hint hint to some of you grumpy posters out there. I meen look how happy the Foreman's are, their father wants to celebrate their families joy with bacon.

YouTube - That 70's show - Bacon

i dare some one to argue with me and you will see the power of Bacon.

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    You've got me, someone got screwed over(?) and left? I'm not entirely sure myself. Hate to see a member leave the forum over one thing that could've likely been resolved fairly easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom