• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Some douche bag, let off a bout a mags worth of something driving down 3th street.. had a small muzzle blast but I got to see. it...

DO you think they flipped a coin to decide who drives and who shoots the gun out of the passenger window?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Just remember what mythbusters taught us. If you MUST fire your gun in the air, point it perfectly straight up, not at an angle..
    Happy new year Murica

bassmatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2009
    Marshal County
    Several years ago a buddy of mine walks out at midnight to let one go out of his 12g. He lives in the middle of no where so he thinks no big deal. Well he shoots into the air and walks back inside and the power is off in the house. He figures that there was an accident or something and that the power company would have it fixed by morning so he goes to sleep. He calls me the next morning wait for it. Yes he shot through the power line that went to his house. Had to call the power company to repair it cost him big money to get fixed.

cavskillz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Several years ago a buddy of mine walks out at midnight to let one go out of his 12g. He lives in the middle of no where so he thinks no big deal. Well he shoots into the air and walks back inside and the power is off in the house. He figures that there was an accident or something and that the power company would have it fixed by morning so he goes to sleep. He calls me the next morning wait for it. Yes he shot through the power line that went to his house. Had to call the power company to repair it cost him big money to get fixed.

Haha classic

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I heard something in front of my house that sounded like a pocket handgun going off 5-6 times. Was a little different to be fireworks... ah well.

I shoulda joined them.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I heard something in front of my house that sounded like a pocket handgun going off 5-6 times. Was a little different to be fireworks... ah well.

I shoulda joined them.

Yea me to. I could have put some tannerite in my neighbors mailbox and gave him a little Happy New Year cheer. I got to thinking about the whole federal crime deal for tampering with a mailbox. Then I switch to thinking about life in jail and how dropping the soap is bad. Then I started thing that I tend to drop the soap a lot until my Darling wife got that body wash with a pump handle and a poof to wash with. I no longer drop the soap anymore but Federal prison is a no go for me.

I didn't give up that easy though. I put some snap and pops that you can throw down and the will go off and sound like a Firecacker. I laid them by the road and when he runs over them I will yell hey you have a flat tire. :lmfao:

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I did this last New Year's Eve, but I used BLANKS! All the noise, but no chance on damage or injuries. It also worked on July 4th. I have blank fire adapters for both my AR and M14. The M14 puts out a BIG fireball with a blank round! BOOM!

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Stepped outside at 12:02 in Fishers, mostly fireworks going off with an occasional POP POP POP, as someone fired off a few in their backyard in the subdivision. If you know the difference you can easily distinguish between the two. And no, my Glocks got to sleep, will let them talk tomorrow at the range.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Since I have lost 40% of my hearing, can you tell the difference between fireworks and gunfire? Have had several large booms in Noblesville over the past hour. I'm thinking these are aerial fireworks. Nothing to see here.
    Depends. Air temp and proximity to the sound are big factors.

Top Bottom