• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    If anyone has Google Music, they are now allowing you to invite two people. If you have it, please PM me.

I figure we can then use this thread to cascade it a bit. If I get an invite, I will respond to the next person who requests, etc. Quote the person's post and say something along the lines of "Invite Sent".

Edit:
    Furbymac makes a good point, anyone who sends an invite deserves some rep!

Last edited:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Duh, I forgot to dust off my old Gmail account. I was in the first round of Gmail beta (not the initial one where it was mostly journalists, and a few lucky others, but the second round when they let those people invite). Anyways, I logged in with that account and it said "You are invited!". I dont have invites on my account yet, but I have a feeling I will within a day or so, and we can get this party started!

How much is Google's ?

Google Music is a service that allows you to upload your music collection and listen to it on any compatible device or computer, or over the web. For instance, you could upload your music from your home PC, then listen to it at your work PC, your Android phone, or a friends PC. Like most of Google's consumer services, it is free. It is currently in a limited access beta, which requires an invite, which is the point of this thread, to share invites.

Top Bottom