• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I am hunter, I need to know how this topic fits with each. Feel free to add relevant info if you have any.

Romney goes hunting

Yet the former Massachusetts governor's hunting experience is limited to two trips at the bookends of his 60 years: as a 15-year-old, when he hunted rabbits with his cousins on a ranch in Idaho, and last year, when he shot quail on a fenced game preserve in Georgia.

Santorum goes hunting

Joining Santorum at Doc's Hunt Club west of Des Moines was his teenage son John — who got his first kill using a new shotgun he received for Christmas. Santorum said his son actually shot better than he did — but he admitted to bagging at least four birds.

Paul goes hunting

Bachmann Goes hunting

The Minnesota Representative, 55, packs a punch when she goes hunting and revealed her favourite gun is a semi-automatic AR-15 assault rifle. She is going pheasant hunting with Iowa Rep Steve King on Friday and claims she learned about gun safety before she was even a teenager.

Read more: 'I'm a pretty good shot': Michele Bachmann reveals her favorite gun... and it's a semi-automatic | Mail Online

Gingrich goes hunting

Exposing organisational skills that might fall short of what you would expect from someone aspiring to be president, Newt Gingrich could be found navigating the highways of Virginia yesterday on the hunt for enough signatures to get him on the ballot for the state's primary election in early March.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I don't think any of them really hunt or shoot on a regular basis and I think Romney and Gingrich would both sell out 2A supporters and hunters for the right deal.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    These are just facts as I found them searching loded text on each. They all come from States with plenty of hunting legacy. I think a guy from PA is more likely to be a hunter than most, all the PA hunters I know are also Pheasant hunters. It fits.

Newt was not raised in GA. Bachmann is a killer, similar to Palin. Romney is a fake and Paul, who knows, I can't find anything.

Santorum's kid got a shotgun for Xmas and used it tol kill too. Does Rand Paul hunt? I am off to google that question.

I am just trying to verify hunting in their past. Some of us remember Bill Clinton's sacraficial ducks.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Are those the same ducks that a Kerry aid was toting?
    They should have come from different flyways. Are you suggesting perhaps the Clinton ducks were frozen, and years later tossed from a grassy knoll for Kerry to shoot as well? Interesting.

The Govt does have access to frozen geese and mortars to launch them. I saw them many years ago. They used them to test windshields on USAF planes. Launch frozen geese beak first into a windshield to emulate flying through a flock and taking multiple hits.

Hmmmm? A Duckspiracy

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I don't hunt...not my thing, does hunting make them a better candidate?
    It can tell you a lot of things. What if he falls into the FUDD camp? Pro hunting but anti hi cap mags.

How does he feel about the BLM and access to those lands for hunters and target shooters alike? Obama does not hunt and he is OK with YOU losing your right to target shoot on Federal lands.

Is he Pro Dove hunter but anti Wolf hunting?

Does he go on a fake hunt just to get votes? Like both Clinton and Kerry did.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    They should have come from different flyways. Are you suggesting perhaps the Clinton ducks were frozen, and years later tossed from a grassy knoll for Kerry to shoot as well? Interesting.

The Govt does have access to frozen geese and mortars to launch them. I saw them many years ago. They used them to test windshields on USAF planes. Launch frozen geese beak first into a windshield to emulate flying through a flock and taking multiple hits.

Hmmmm? A Duckspiracy

I'm just sayin...

However the dots are connected is beyond my sphere of influence. I just think it's a heckuva coincidence.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    You know what else is interesting? I can't seem to find any pictures of Al Gore hunting ducks or geese. If anyone could wipe out photos of himself doing that, it would be the inventor of the Internet. "Only one conspiracy at a time" has been the hallmark of current and past presidential candidates.

Well played Mr Gore. Well played indeed...

Top Bottom