• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Politicians are frigging liars to begin with. Who would want that job unless it is someone that wants to tell others what to do? There are probably only about 35 decent ones in Washington. You have to sell your soul to get there.

Punkinhead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2012
    I have to laugh every time someone rants about "those damned liberals", claims to be a conservative, then votes Republican.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    And this negates the 10th Amendment... how?

LDS

So claiming to support federalism while pushing its opposite makes sense if you're from Utah?

Yes. He has to get elected and thus must appease the Mormon Church.

You'll never learn that in Reason. Maybe if they stopped smoking dope and took off their black leather jackets they would settle down and study. Maybe we should send them to a private school. They'll like that, but they won't like the uniforms.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Wow, took me all of 90 seconds to find out how much money Nu Skin has given to Lee.

It would take the 8th graders at Reason all week to make any connection. Who I am kidding, once the pizzas arrived at Reason they would lose all interest in even trying to find out anything about Lee.

Juvenile monkeys make better journalists than the staff at Reason.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Kirk, are your clients paying you in crack again?

Yes, I know, I have to seek permission to call out the slop that Reason shoves to its doped up readers.

I'm sorry. I do note that no one is defending Reason's drivel, just personal attacks on me. How different.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Kirk, are your clients paying you in crack again?

Mr jarrell, I agree with many of your posts and many of Kirks posts. Arguments are a part of social interaction, and credibility gets thrown out with pure satire that outweighs sarcasm. Perhaps being civil will show clearer opposition and the opponents point of view?

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Near as I can tell, your argument, Kirk, is that the staff of Reason are poopieheads and that politicians should be given a pass for any stupid thing they do based on who funded their campaigns? I note that you're not arguing that whatshisname is not in fact preaching federalism, or that he's not in fact simultaneously pushing an anti-federalist bill, only that it's... what? Rude to point it out?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    ear as I can tell, your argument, Kirk, is that the staff of Reason are poopieheads

Pot. Potheads.

8th graders on pot, but potheads is good enough.

They just don't make any effort in their magazine. From supporting Romneycare to Orville Faubus (even 8th graders have access to google Orval), it gets worse each issue.

that politicians should be given a pass for any stupid thing they do based on who funded their campaigns?

Of course not!

But only self-righteous 8th graders do not understand the relationship between LDS and Lee. They didn't even say anything about the money from Nu Skin! Horrific journalism, more worthy of a junior high newspaper.

at you're not arguing that whatshisname is not in fact preaching federalism, or that he's not in fact simultaneously pushing an anti-federalist bill, only that it's... what? Rude to point it out?

Point it out, which is an 8th grader thing to do, but no explanation of why? Come on, Fletch, Libertarians should have higher standards for the "house organ of the libertarian movement".

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So, the staff at Reason are a bunch of pot heads when you disagree with them, but when you post a link from them on something you agree with they're all fine and dandy. Make up your mind.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just because I post a link does not mean I agree with it. I find it interesting and want to share. Because sharing is caring.

It gets worse, I have been a subscriber for decades. Just sick of a magazine going South so fast, but perhaps that is the way of all flesh, and paper.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Politicians are frigging liars to begin with. Who would want that job unless it is someone that wants to tell others what to do? There are probably only about 35 decent ones in Washington. You have to sell your soul to get there.

I think they want the job, not so much to tell others what to do, but because they get filthy stinkin' rich while they're telling others what to do.

Top Bottom