• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    This is a direct shot at both parties, people are coming together regardless of parties and joining on common ground of the destruction that is going on. The GOP is worried that it will take away a R win and the liberal democrats are still calling us fringe. What the GOP is not understanding we dont give a damn about the R or the D anymore. The good democrats straying away from their party as well. I think this will turn out to be a very interesting election year and have both parties going duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FOXNews.com - Tea Party Going Mainstream? Polls Suggest Movement Gaining in Popularity

The GOP is a sinking ship. Unless they start bailing neocons, they'll be the "Tea Party"'s ross perot in 2012.

When I saw the thread title I figured you had literally lost your mind. I mistakenly figured your title was to mean that mainstream was the whole "big tent" concept that the GOP embraced where they stood for nothing and had no backbone. But when I saw that you stated, correctly, that unless they begin to toss out the neocons in the party. To that I totally agree. The neocons are running the party up on the reef and will leave the party rudderless again.

Top Bottom