• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The "left" typically accuses the "right" of inciting violence, threatening violence, etc. Not sure that its an accurate portrayal.

Gateway Pundit

GOP Official & Boyfriend Savagely Beaten For Wearing Palin Pins – Including Broken Leg, Jaw, Concussion… Media Silent (UPDATES)
    Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 5:46 AM
    Jim Hoft
    Allee Bautsch and her boyfriend.

The governor’s office said Monday that Allee Bautsch suffered a broken leg and her boyfriend suffered a concussion and fractured nose and jaw in the alleged incident. (KSLA)
    A Republican activist and her boyfriend were savagely beaten in New Orleans on Friday for wearing Sarah Palin pins.
    Free Republic reported:
    Allee Bautsch, chief campaign fundraiser for Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, and her boyfriend Joe Brown, were savagely beaten Friday night in New Orleans after leaving a Republican party fundraising dinner by a group of thugs who reportedly targeted the couple because they were wearing Sarah Palin pins.
    Bautch’s leg was broken and Brown incurred a broken jaw and nose as well as a concussion.

The Hayride reports that a source who visited Bautsch at the hospital the day after the attack says they were told the couple was attacked for wearing Palin buttons:

Two people at the Brennan’s event have now confirmed that the protest had largely broken up by the time it ended, but we also understand from someone who visited Allee Bautsch in the hospital Saturday morning that she and Brown were followed and attacked expressly because they had Palin pins on (she heard one of the attackers say “Let’s get them, they have Palin pins on” – so the attack WAS politically motivated as its victims understood it. It was not a mugging, it was not an argument gone wrong and it was not a bar fight.

The story of a Republican and her boyfriend being viciously attacked for wearing Palin buttons has yet to make national headlines, unlike say, unfounded rumors of nasty words being said by Tea Party protesters.
    Friday night, the Governor’s campaign fundraiser, Allee Bautsch, and her boyfriend were involved in an altercation in the French Quarter with a group of people.

While there were protestors around at that time, we are not aware of any evidence that the individuals involved in the altercation were protestors.

Allee’s leg was badly broken in the incident, she has had surgery, and she is facing a recovery time of two to three months. Her boyfriend had a concussion, and also a fractured nose and jaw. They are both expected to fully recover.

NOPD is investigating the incident and we are refraining from further comment to allow them to fully investigate and ensure justice is done. Our prayers are with Allee. She is a strong person and we are sure she will make a speedy recovery.
    Thanks,
    Kyle Plotkin
    Office of Governor Jindal
    Press Secretary
    And, here is another update on the protest that was sent to me today:
    I am the photographer for the LA GOP and I was at the Brennan fundraiser. When I left about one hour or so after all 3 of the governors left the crowd of protesters had grown. The were very nasty, signs were vulgar using the “F” word. As I left the restaurant I was yelled at – there was a family visiting the restaurant with a baby stroller – they had nothing to do with the fundraiser and they were being heckled using the “F” and “MF” words.. A couple of them made comments to me.
    Thanks, Eric

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm certain The Usurper's Justice Department will be all over investigating this hate crime, and arrests will be made soon. :rolleyes:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Indiana's LTCH is honoured in LA. Anyone visiting NOLA is advised to take advantage of that. I always have and will. Of course I have no intentions of wearing a Palin for anything button. No sense in provoking a fight.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Indiana's LTCH is honoured in LA. Anyone visiting NOLA is advised to take advantage of that. I always have and will. Of course I have no intentions of wearing a Palin for anything button. No sense in provoking a fight.

Yeah it's kinda like walking around in a gang area wearing a lot of red when that gang area is blue........ kinda asking for trouble........ sad but that's just the way it is..

With the way things are latley feel free to support who you like, even at an event are area that is very much pro the other side....... just be prepaired for their to be a problem. It would also not look good if it is say a pro DEM event and you shoot someone because you were in fear for your life and they see you wearing a Palin button......

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I highly doubt that this will get nearly the air time on the news networks that all the supposed racial stuff from the Tea Party. I do not like Palin but fair is fair as far as air time for both sides stupidity but as usual it will be slanted to make the Tea Party type look radical

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    I hope the lefties don't start picking fights in the streets en masse. They'll start the fight, lose, then whine incessantly to a sympathetic media.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Is there any corroborating evidence that this was political? All I see is the victim's statement, but the police are still reporting that they don't know the motive. This is a crime certainly, but I still remember the wackadoo campaign worker who carved a "B" in her face during the 2008 election. I want more facts before I label it a hate crime.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Is there any corroborating evidence that this was political? All I see is the victim's statement, but the police are still reporting that they don't know the motive. This is a crime certainly, but I still remember the wackadoo campaign worker who carved a "B" in her face during the 2008 election. I want more facts before I label it a hate crime.

I keep waiting for the debunk... not saying it's necessarily coming, I'm just sick of being suckered into outrage.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield

Wondering the same thing.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

I'll wear any kind of pin if its guaranteed to provoke thugs to attack me so i can kick the living crap out of them!! Especialy in LA!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

Their police that are investigating havent had the time to delve into the case. they are still trying to figure out how to put on their duty pants, ever since someone made them aware that they are just regular people and all put our pants on the same. they just cant figure out the trick! :laugh:

Top Bottom