• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Would you expect the disciple of a neo-confederate/anachist to say anything but? This guy cut his teeth on John Birch's pacifier. The UN has a place. Discussion about its power outside of relations between nations and funding are certainly on the table. It isn't a welfare program.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Would you expect the disciple of a neo-confederate/anachist to say anything but? This guy cut his teeth on John Birch's pacifier. The UN has a place. Discussion about its power outside of relations between nations and funding are certainly on the table. It isn't a welfare program.

As far as I'm concerned, its place can be somewhere else. We don't need them. They don't need us. If you have a concern, Mr. Prime Minister/Mr. Dictator/Mr. Chairman, feel free to contact our friendly, neighborhood ambassador.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

Considering how much of our money it spends on every study, council, and intervention, I beg to differ. The U.N. is nothing more than a place for nations to meet and talk in peace: hardly something you need a huge organization for.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident

so is it safe to say obama was birthed on the nipple of alinsky/marks then per your argument?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Wow!! How refreshing to see a guy like Rand Paul. The UN is an abomination that we should have bailed from decades ago. I don't buy the crap the 80% of Americans think we should be in the UN. No one I know supports it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The UN has been just as successful as the League of Nations was prior.

They can't deliver medicine, they can't deliver food, they can't ensure peace.

Tell me again why we have this body?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The UN has been just as successful as the League of Nations was prior.

They can't deliver medicine, they can't deliver food, they can't ensure peace.

Tell me again why we have this body?

hmmmm.... well some of their peacekeepers have been exceptionally good at raping and pillaging... other than that, I've got nothing...

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If we must have the UN, I say we reform it. We take a building, put a big table in it, and let world leaders sit around and talk out their differences. Simple as that. Don't fund wars, don't fund aid. If two countries have trouble their diplomats meet and talk it out. Everything else is up to individual nations. No funding need be given except to maintain that one building. Pay your own air fare.

Heck, going by this plan the UN could meet at the local YMCA!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

The UN has a place? I'd agree, they do.

toilet.jpg

Corroded_Garbage_Disposal_From_Above.JPG

dumpster_0.jpg

Pick any of the above. I'd have no problem emplacing them in the bottom of an active volcano, either.

Blessings,
    Bill

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville

And what place would that be? They cant enforce anything they want to, nations that agree to treaties dont even follow them! like this gun treaty, the little bad nations wont do anything to enforce this crap, yet they will sure take the help the u.n. might provide from our tax dollars. The U.N. has NO PLACE on this earth. they shall not govern any country, or make policy for any country, since the whole idea is WRONG, delegates from countries make policies that OTHER countries have to enforce? WOW talk about a conflict of interest? No wonder they want to regulate OUR GUNS, TAX OUR PEOPLE and give it to the poor nations. gee those very poor nations are in favor of that, who would have thought?!?!?! its absolutely pathetic and we should have no part of it. we can govern ourselves. and should

Top Bottom