• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    And she is all mine, Muahahahahaha. Actually she is a very independent woman.

Let me start off by saying that I am a very lucky man. I had been feeling down for a few weeks because now that i'm on the night shift and don't ever have a day off that my friends who work M-F have off, its been awhile since I gotta break some clays. Well this special lady noticed how down I was and actually offered to come to the shotgun range and throw targets for me.

Now she had tried to do that a long time ago, but god love her as hard as she tried she could not throw hard enough to get the clay to leave the thrower. Little did I know she has been practicing(but I had no idea). So I humor her good gesture and we head to Jasper Polaski. I brought my SKS just in case she could not throw the clays(so glad I ended up not needing it).

So we get there and find the place looked trashed, but at least we had the whole range to ourselves. There were lots of shells on the ground, there was a half shot box of clays just laying on the ground, another box fully empty not put in the trashcan. I tell you, it should be legal to shoot people who abuse the range rules :twocents:. so we spent 15 minutes picking up the place. the people who were there before us must not have been able to hit a thing, because we picked up more than a full box worth of clays when we walked the shotgun range.

IMG_0656.jpg

So once everything was picked up, she asked me to show her how to throw the clays again(like she needed me to tell her as I found out). So I show her and then she takes the thrower and tries to throw a few (the sly woman faked like she still could not do it).

IMG_0652.jpg

So just when I start to get a tad bit disappointed, and tell her that maybe we should head over to the 50 yard range for some SKS fun, she starts letting the clays fly. And she really put them out there. So I turn to her and ask if she has been stringing me along the whole time. She turned to me, smiled and said, "Not the whole time, just this trip."

After she threw like 70 targets for me, I asked her if she wanted me to throw some for her. She declined having remembered how her shoulder felt after the last time I threw clays for her. But she did opt for some photos of her posing to be taken.

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

And yes, I fully realize that I am a Very Lucky man.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Once again we need pics of her in a bikini:D

Sounds like you found yourself a good woman

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Its on my To Do list right after buying a Home Defense Shotgun.:rockwoot:

I ended up selling my rifled barrel Moss 500 so I had to keep the other one but I will tell you - there was one on here for $150 not too long ago. And there will be another one in a couple weeks if it is already gone.

There's not that many of her going around.

Priorities. ;)

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Repped, Congrats and I would love to get the girls and throw some clay sometime. I dunno where your at, but I'v got the spot,thrower and clay if you ever get out taward the South Bend area!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Not sure I'd be making my priority another shotgun when she was waiting on me.

This^^^

I suggest that instead you spend that shotgun money on either an upgraded ring, or kick it back into savings to help with wedding/honeymoon/etc.

I bet my bottom dollar that there are at least a few guys around here who would forget about (almost) every gun they own to trade places with you.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Oh you guys, lol. not one comment on the good dead we did picking up all the trash left by the people there before us. I see how this thread is going.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Ah, i figured the half box of free clays (+ what you picked up) was payment enough for cleaning up. Just kidding....thanks.

You know what? I just thought of a great thing. What about large INGO community/open carry events where everyone picks up trash in parks (state or local, not Indianapolis City obviously), along highways, and along city/town roadways.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    OK!!
    She's good looking.
    She's comfortable with you having guns.
    The INGO Hive seems to like her.

You may keep her!! :D

Of course you realize, that you'll also need our approval to marry her!!

It's in the INGO FAQ's somewhere. :cool:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    OK!!
    She's good looking.
    She's comfortable with you having guns.
    The INGO Hive seems to like her.

You may keep her!! :D

Of course you realize, that you'll also need our approval to marry her!!

It's in the INGO FAQ's somewhere. :cool:

Ah anyone bother to ask the Young Lady what she wants?

Top Bottom