• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    Partially over to the dark side with my first purchase of a Glock 34 Gen 4, was suppose to come with a range bag and 33rd mag also but someone screwed up and didn't include it with the shipment. Was looking for a competition gun and after trying the M&P Pro, Springfield XD-m, and Glock this is what I went with and couldn't be happier. Will be even more happier when I go shoot tomorrow.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I had a Gen 1 40cal and it was junk. Turned me off to Glock for a lot of years. Have never really felt like I gave them a fair chance and always have had the thought of owning another some day.

The other weekend I had a gen 4 Glock 21 .45cal follow me home. It is an amazing firearm and a completely different animal than that old .40cal I had.

Great guns and I am already planning on buying another in a 9mm. Hate to say it but it may replace my beloved 1911. Lots of advantages to the Glocks. Hard to ignore them. There are many reasons why so many agencies and private folk use them.

Cheap, easy to use and take down, accurate as all get out, decent trigger, tough, reliable, cheap and easy to mod out. What else would a guy want. 1911 is a little harder to use and take down, more expensive, holds less rounds, need a smith to mod. On the plus side 1911 has better trigger and is more concealable. Love the .45!

Sweet new gun enjoy and be safe.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I had a Gen 1 40cal and it was junk. Turned me off to Glock for a lot of years. Have never really felt like I gave them a fair chance and always have had the thought of owning another some day.

The other weekend I had a gen 4 Glock 21 .45cal follow me home. It is an amazing firearm and a completely different animal than that old .40cal I had.

Great guns and I am already planning on buying another in a 9mm. Hate to say it but it may replace my beloved 1911. Lots of advantages to the Glocks. Hard to ignore them. There are many reasons why so many agencies and private folk use them.

Cheap, easy to use and take down, accurate as all get out, decent trigger, tough, reliable, cheap and easy to mod out. What else would a guy want. 1911 is a little harder to use and take down, more expensive, holds less rounds, need a smith to mod. On the plus side 1911 has better trigger and is more concealable. Love the .45!

Sweet new gun enjoy and be safe.

I had a similar situation. Shot my cousins gen 2 in .40 and absolutely hated it. I hadn't shot another up until this summer when a friend let me shoot his 17 and 34. As you can see I had a better experience this go around and decided to get one of my own.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    Just traded my shield 9mm for a 19 Gen 4 this week. My wife is a big fan if it as well so may have to add another one down the road.

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    Congrats on joining the dark side. Like bJones said they multiply for sure. Sometimes it's even the same model that multiplies. I had been wanting a g34 untill the 41 came out. Now I want both!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Congratulations! My Gen 4 G34 is my favorite pistol I own. Only thing I've ever done to it is replace the factor sights with a Hi-Viz fiber optic front and a Heinie Slant Pro black rear. Other than that I've done nothing but shoot it and it has quickly become a my most trusted piece. It has spoiled me!

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Welcome to the Glock side....we have BACON!!!:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

images

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm in love with it. Went Sunday and put about 175 rounds through her in an ICORE match. Yes ICORE is for revolvers but my friend asked me to come out and shoot anyway, but was only allowed to load 6 in the mag. Had some good stages and some bad ones but I had a blast and can't wait till spring to get into more matches with this gun.

BTW, already looking forward to my next GLOCK. Probably going to go with the 19.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm in love with it. Went Sunday and put about 175 rounds through her in an ICORE match. Yes ICORE is for revolvers but my friend asked me to come out and shoot anyway, but was only allowed to load 6 in the mag. Had some good stages and some bad ones but I had a blast and can't wait till spring to get into more matches with this gun.

BTW, already looking forward to my next GLOCK. Probably going to go with the 19.

Fantastic! Long story short, I bought the 34 just because it is the Glock flagship pistol and I wanted to have one with all the bells and whistles. I never intended for it to become my favorite gun as I was primary a .45ACP/Glock 21 shooter but after shooting it in a few matches...rest is history as it is my favorite pistol I own!

The Glock 19 is THE perfect companion to the 34; all your mags and holsters for the 34 will work with the 19, you don't have to adopt a new caliber for carry and one for competition and the 19 is about the perfect size to double as both a back-up to your 34 and an all-day shooter as well. Glad to hear it agreed with you! I love mine!

Top Bottom