• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prduke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Noblesville
    Just got my Crossbreed Super Tuck IWB holster delivered last night. Got it for my XD9 Service 9MM

I love it so far. Put it on and walked around the house for 30-45 minutes. The wife did not even know I had it on.

Fits great and keeps the gun secure.

If you are looking for a great IWB, I highely recommend the Crossbreed Super Tuck....at least for my XD, it is great.

PAUL

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Great info, they always advertise on the alex jones internet radio show and wondered if they were any good. I might have to get one.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, I dig mine for the CC days. Ended up trimming a bit off the top and bottom to fit a bit better. Otherwise, about as comfortable as you will get with a gun shoved in your pants!

Takashi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Indy Northside
    I can second that, I've got one for my G19 and it feels like you're wearing nothin at all.

tumblr_locvd8lUSj1qm5hblo1_500.gif

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Sounds like you may already be okay, but I always recommend adjusting the belt hooks to find the best configuration for concealment. Good choice on the holster. :yesway:

iMac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    I've heard a lot of good stuff about them. Will probably be my next holster purchase.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Just got my Crossbreed Super Tuck IWB holster delivered last night. Got it for my XD9 Service 9MM

I love it so far. Put it on and walked around the house for 30-45 minutes. The wife did not even know I had it on.

Fits great and keeps the gun secure.

If you are looking for a great IWB, I highely recommend the Crossbreed Super Tuck....at least for my XD, it is great.

PAUL

I'm glad that you like it because I'm looking at getting one for my xDm. What cut did you get?

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    Do you know if anyone sells them locally, or do you have to order off their site?

Midway USA usually has them in stock. They aren't local but they should ship it quickly. If you want horsehide (which is what I recommend) then you have to order it from Crossbreed's site and it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery.

kcwolf200

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Lafayette
    I bought one a while back and absolutely love it. I can carry my xD9 all day without any problems. I even wore it on an 8 hour road trip and it didn't bother me at all. The only IWB holster I will ever own!

bod

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    I have been looking into getting one of these for awhile. I just don't know how it will fit me. I am about 6' and 155lbs. My problem is I would be using it for a full frame Sig. I hate to spend the money if I am not going to be able to wear it both comfortably and inconspicuously.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I just got my 3rd CBST from Midway for my M&P, the other two were ordered direct. Midway said it was a "closeout;" not sure if it was just the M&P but I got the impression they weren't going to carry them any more.:dunno: At any rate, the quality is the same for all three, and the "closeout" saved me a few bucks... I agree they're great holsters, I didn't care for the Kholster compared to the Crossbreed... My M&P, Sig 220 and Kahr PM45 won't be riding in anything else!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I'm making one. Bought a hide of leather on the cheap at tandy in fort wayne, going to order the kydex from knife kits. Bought some rivets, and gotta get some chicago screws.

All in all, my total cost for everything will be at the cost of one of their, and I will have extra kydex, DEFINITELY more leather, and extra rivets and chicago screws...and if I break it, I'll have more to make another.

I was actually considering making an IWB and an OWB combo, but I dunno...I wouldn't have to deal with any kydex. :)

If I do go the IWB/OWB route, it's going to have chicago screws and be saddle stitched together so I can go OWB or IWB and have enough screws to adjust the IWB can't.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    In case you don't want to shell out that kind of cash, I found a clone sight that you can make one for $25 bucks...

Of course it was after I bought my leather and supplies...

Might have to just pay 25 bucks, make the father in law a pocket wallet holster, and call it done :(

AF Gunner

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    North East, Indiana
    Great info, they always advertise on the alex jones internet radio show and wondered if they were any good. I might have to get one.

+1 for Alex Jones

I have the quick clip QwikClip | Crossbreed Holsters - QwikClip and don't really like it. I like to carry up front appendix style, I've been carrying that way for years, but almost always in a soft leather holster. Think I'll try raven's next or maybe one source tactical's

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I got horse hide so it'd be less uncomfortable in the summer, and I got combat cut because normal cut made me feel like I couldn't get my thumb around the grip easily enough.

I don't really see a downside to combat cut (other than cost) as the holster still sits between the gun and your body enough that you don't feel that gun.

I didn't like it when I first got it, but after a day or two of break in period I can't imagine ever using another holster - it fits so well I can hardly tell its there. Concealment is fantastic too.

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with the CBST.

Top Bottom