• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I see thanks, I single carried my G-42 BUG the other day meeting one of my kids for lunch and left my EDC Glock forty in the car trunk.
    As posted in another thread even though it was just a Pizza lunch in Plainfield and my son in law had his Springfield XDM on him, I felt foolish pocketing a smaller back up gun when I coulda/woulda/shoulda kept the forty on me, not secured in my trunk.

Maybe I keep the G-42 in the range bag as a toy and upgrade to the G-43 as a BUG?

I may have "FELT" safer with just that on as a bare minimum.

PS Chicago Pizza was nice, just very busy during lunchtime, but I will definitely go back someday.

Is that Glock 40 (10mm) or Glock Fo-Tay?;)

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Still running mine. So far, it's going strong with the TTI base plate mags. I just bought the FAB defense +4 extension for my spare.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I recently grabbed the Glock 43 in the INGO classies with the Trijicon HD's, rubber Talons, Overwatch TAC trigger shoe, and in the last 5 days Ive treated it like a sewing machine (3 range trips, approx 440ish rounds so far). I'm infatuated. My Glock 42 will stay in the family, but I'm shopping for 43 holsters. I'll still carry a 19 most of the time but the 43 will eventually be in heavy rotation. This is a really great pistol, I'm glad I decided to get one.

John224

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    239   0   1
    Apr 8, 2010
    West Indianapolis
    I've had two, traded both away and regretted it both times a couple of days later! Keep looking at my 26, and not all that much larger, but there is something about the 43.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I've had two, traded both away and regretted it both times a couple of days later! Keep looking at my 26, and not all that much larger, but there is something about the 43.

It just feels like a really nice handy little puncher.

Top Bottom