• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I went out and got myself a new 1911:rockwoot:. I had a RIA .45 it was just a plain government but I got rid of it cause I wanted to upgrade to a tactical type. So I got a Citadel which correct me if im wrong but Im pretty sure its just like the RIAs. I was gonna build my old one up but you can buy em with the the parts I wanted at a decent price (cheaper than it would cost me to build) paid $500 for it I plan on changing the grips when I find a good enough set. came with 2 act-mags its a full size has a solid guide rod skeleton trigger commander hammer novak sights etc etc

Thumbs up if you like Alabama

5cbsrs.jpg

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I went out and got myself a new 1911:rockwoot:. I had a RIA .45 it was just a plain government but I got rid of it cause I wanted to upgrade to a tactical type. So I got a Citadel which correct me if im wrong but Im pretty sure its just like the RIAs. I was gonna build my old one up but you can buy em with the the parts I wanted at a decent price (cheaper than it would cost me to build) paid $500 for it I plan on changing the grips when I find a good enough set. came with 2 act-mags its a full size has a solid guide rod skeleton trigger commander hammer novak sights etc etc

Thumbs up if you like Alabama

5cbsrs.jpg

You'll love shooting 1911:rockwoot:

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I'm jealous. I've never owned a firearm in the 1911 platform but when I finally break down and do it, it will probably be a RIA. Hopefully mine will look as good as yours!

Top Bottom