Got Cancer? Well at least you don't have Polio...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Oh polio was on the decline when the polio vaccine was introduced in mass to the school kids in the 50's .

... under 18 years of age between 1953 to 1963, and children that received the vaccine from 1982 to 1999, are at greatest risk...

Thanks
    Duncan

60 lab studies confirm cancer link to polio vaccine - by Terrence Aym - Helium

Cancer Conspiracy - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

vaccs_dees.jpg

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    This sucks, I was born in 83. :(

If I get cancer I'm going to find a scum bag let out of prison to early and take him with me.:D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Even if the diseased monkey tissue is removed from the polio vaccine, you still have formaldehyde, aluminum, 2-phenoxyethanol, methanol, and many other toxic substances and carcinogens to fight off. Other vaccines have various other chemical concoctions in them. It is no wonder that half the population gets cancer in their lifetime.

Doctors can't tell us *what* is causing things like autism and cancer to be so prominent in society, but they sure are quick to tell us what is *not* causing them -- Their drugs!

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    It is no wonder that half the population gets cancer in their lifetime.

Making up statistics again?

Population of US in 2006, 300 million.

Population diagnosed with Cancer in 2006, 1.4 million

American Cancer Society
    "Approximately one-third of the cancer deaths will be related to tobacco use, and another third will be related to nutrition, physical activity, excess weight or obesity. "

Have a salad, put out the smoke, get a job, and work on your math. :yesway:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

American Cancer Society
    "Approximately one-third of the cancer deaths will be related to tobacco use, and another third will be related to nutrition, physical activity, excess weight or obesity. "

Are you trying to say that those 300 million people that make up our population were all born in 2006 and only 1.4 million of them died of cancer? Your "math" consists of throwing in our face a lot of different numbers that don't matter.

Also, since we're being super anal about exact facts. The exact factual number of people who were diagnosed with cancer in 2006 certainly wasn't 1.4 million even. Does this mean you are also making up statistics?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It is no wonder that half the population gets cancer in their lifetime.

WOW, not even close.

May I suggest you build a time traveling device and transport yourself back to 1776 where there avaeage lifespan was about 35 years old. Get that number 35, today's average lifespan is only a mere 79 years of age.

To help push that age up to that point, guess what, it's the vaccines and medicines you biotch about that let's you live that long.

Here's another little tidbit that some scientist and some really astute medical doctors have said.

"Eating meat cooked over a open flame is a known cause of carcinogens."

I don't know about you, but man has been cooking over an open flame since fire was invented, and guess what....

We're living longer. wow, just WOW, no...no I mean :wow::wow:.

How about just one for one week you participate on this site for it's real purpose, a gunowners forum.

I'd like to see that happen, but I don't think you and some others are capable of doing that.

American Cancer Society

Heck no, I don't smoke, but I'll flame cook a steak, talk on my cell phone and ingest maybe some playing with some deadly chemicals that's already been injected into my body when I was a kid from one of those deadly vaccines.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

What do the number of diagnoses in 2006 have to do with lifetime chances of getting cancer? LOL

Here, you want some actual statistics, it looks like the real numbers are between 40-45% of people get cancer in their lives.

41 Percent of Americans Will Get Cancer, Report Says

40% of Canadian women and 45% of men will develop cancer during their lifetimes

I'll start posting a bibliography with every post I write so I can please the shills.

Don't forget to get your flu shots and drink your koolaid. :koolaid:

hogwild

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Kokomo
    i was born in 1957, i got polio when i was three or four years old. i don`t know if i got the vaccine or not.i was the the last one in kokomo to get polio.my daughter was born in 1984 she got the oral vaccine

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    May I suggest you build a time traveling device and transport yourself back to 1776 where there avaeage lifespan was about 35 years old. Get that number 35, today's average lifespan is only a mere 79 years of age.

To help push that age up to that point, guess what, it's the vaccines and medicines you biotch about that let's you live that long.

Yeah, life was rough when you didn't have running water to flush your wastes, wash your hands, disinfect your counters, sanitize your wounds, wash your dishes....

You don't think that could have played a role in increased lifespans do you? Naw...

If vaccines make people live to be 79 years old, then why do people still have short lifespans in 3rd world nations? The U.N. is vaccinating the crap out of the Third World.

Naw.. couldn't be the living conditions....

We're living longer. wow, just WOW, no...no I mean :wow::wow:.

How about just one for one week you participate on this site for it's real purpose, a gunowners forum.

I'd like to see that happen, but I don't think you and some others are capable of doing that.

(*)

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    My brother was born in 1960, he got polio when he was 1, they thought he was born late enough to not worry about getting polio....wrong!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    What do the number of diagnoses in 2006 have to do with lifetime chances of getting cancer? LOL

Here, you want some actual statistics, it looks like the real numbers are between 40-45% of people get cancer in their lives.

41 Percent of Americans Will Get Cancer, Report Says

40% of Canadian women and 45% of men will develop cancer during their lifetimes

I'll start posting a bibliography with every post I write so I can please the shills.
    Don't forget to get your flu shots and drink your koolaid. :koolaid:

You know what, saying they will get cancer and getting it is two totally different categories.

When you can post HARD numbers, not some number grabbed out of the air by an incomplete study, then spout off.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You know what, saying they will get cancer and getting it is two totally different categories.

When you can post HARD numbers, not some number grabbed out of the air by an incomplete study, then spout off.

So are you in disbelief that 40% of the population gets cancer in their lives, or that vaccines are being shown to be a cause?

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    So are you in disbelief that 40% of the population gets cancer in their lives, or that vaccines are being shown to be a cause?
    Earlier you stated it was 50%. So which is it?

Are vaccines the leading cause of cancer? What percent do they cause? did you make that number up too?

Are vaccines mandatory?

Are cigarrettes mandatory? Obesity? Cell phones?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    the only guarantee we have in life is death. if you don't want cancer........ eat a bullet.

Not true. You could die from complications of alcoholism, as my father and grandfather did; or die from a brain tumor or aneurism, as my mother and aunt did; or die from heart disease, as my grandmother, uncle and step-mother did. Or you could die of phlebitis; or you could die of complications of Alzheimers' as my mother-in-law did. Or your heart could just wear out, as my father-in-law's did. Unfortunately, most of the time you don't get to pick which one gets you, if you manage to die "naturally" at all...

Top Bottom